Molotow Masking marker

AndreZA

Air-Valve Autobot!
I've been using the Schmincke masking liquid in a little dispenser for a while now and it works great. And it is no coincidence that it comes in the same bottle as the Molotow products, looks the same and both are from Germany.

So here comes the Molotow Liquid Masking marker. This one comes with a 2mm nib but like all their markers, you can change it. With a quick pump it gets the liquid in the nib.

This one came from Foxy studio.

Even with the 2mm nib, you can still go pretty fine.
mask_01_sml.jpg

It dries pretty quickly.
mask_02_sml.jpg
To lift it you just wipe it off with your finger.
mask_03_sml.jpg

Last edited:
That is cool! I can see where it would make some techniques faster.

I don't mean to be rude but I don't think this stuff should be applied to nipples, or is that not what you meant? it's hard to tell these days:p
Well it depends... to be painted... Hmm, no, that doesn't help...

I'm with ya man looks like the pen would have to come overseas for us here in the states. But hey my Olympos from Japan will probably come sooner than the parts from Mike Learn took a week for them just to make a packing slip

Thanks for the review, have placed an order with Foxy for both the 2&4 mm ones and a refill pack along with the electric eraser kit as my derwent is pants. Looking forward to trying them out.

you know what you allow means nothing lol

Yes indeed and this very common practice isn't usually carried out during the waking hours, although waking up during is imminent, this usually happens at the point where personal choice is of no consequence, so they are hers and that is the end of, you have absolutely no say in what happens to them EVER:eek::eek::eek:

Back