Monochrome leopard video

Laugh My A$$ Off!! Highway robbery!!!

Josh
yer yer I understand and I know it wouldn't be quite like that, but there must be that beginer student who didn't know his ass from his elbow and needs a bit of assistance, over 2-3 weeks you can s show them all they need to be able to complete a piece they are proud of, and they give you a 100 bucks for the privilege, sure it might not be as popular as guitar lessons but it might get you a bit of pocket change

After watching your vids Seamonkey, I'm sure you could tell me how to pull my elbow from my arse, and that's got to be worth a few quid Lol!

Damn, you're good Seamonkey ! :D Great work :) Keep on recording those.
Cheers!

well if you want my 2 cents, i think you should screw your work up more, you make the rest of us look bad!!..JUST KIDDING man i love your work and i learn so much form watching your vid's and stuff, you inspire me to do better, seeing you digg in to your work remind's me of when i first started this,i need to get the feeling back lol,i think if you did screw up your work some how it would still look grate, just my thought

Ahhh how sweet!! Lmao!!! Thanks buddy, that reaction is why I make the videos. I learned from YouTube, an thought I would post vids of what I do, to show the stuff that's hard to find on there. And if I help a few people along the way, that makes me feel GREAT!!! Thank you, keep pushing yourself with every piece. It may not look like it, but if you watched each of my videos in order that I posted them, lol you don't have to, but each one was harder than the last and above my skill level at the time. I never picked something easy to do. Try the hard stuff, if you mess up, you learn from it, and let me tell ya you won't forget what not to do, lol! Thanks again!!

Josh

well if you want my 2 cents, i think you should screw your work up more, you make the rest of us look bad!!..JUST KIDDING man i love your work and i learn so much form watching your vid's and stuff, you inspire me to do better, seeing you digg in to your work remind's me of when i first started this,i need to get the feeling back lol,i think if you did screw up your work some how it would still look grate, just my thought

That's why I pick work that push's me to a new level. You gotta find that piece you want to paint and paint it at a level you thought you couldn't achieve.

Thank you for sharing that, I learned alot of really good pointers!

Just watched this again, as I have a polar bear pic I want to try some time, and think I'm going to have to use this technique to do it. Still haven't got around to trying this method, so will get me some erasers and see what occurs.

Just watched this again, as I have a polar bear pic I want to try some time, and think I'm going to have to use this technique to do it. Still haven't got around to trying this method, so will get me some erasers and see what occurs.

Go for it!!! It really is a cool technique and fun too ;)

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

Back