Mr Muscle glass cleaner suitable for chrome.

T

Tufty

At work today happened to come across this glass cleaner and read the label. Suitable for use on chrome. I know that most glass cleaners are said to attack the chrome on the AB.

Here's the label
I have tried it with 50% water and it cleans great. Its for commercial use so not off the shelf. Anyone else come across this?

IMG-20120621-00153.jpg

I have heard of people using this on their AB#s ok and others saying no because of the chrome.
How do you mean commercial use, where did you buy it from please?

I can find out where we get it from. It says its fine for chrome which others I have read doesn't.

madbrush em em em , what am i going to do with you.

Now take it easy Ran the man, I didn't say he stole it, I said he found it, he did say that himself, he did not say "keep it under your hat but I found this at work"

But maybe your right, maybe that's why he couldn't ask the boss where it came from, and maybe that's why he had to take photo so quick I couldn't read the label, if that's the case then I apologise.

Whatever the case I wasn't trying to get him caught, honestly, I wouldn't do that, ach who cares you still won't believe me will you?.

Now take it easy Ran the man, I didn't say he stole it, I said he found it, he did say that himself, he did not say "keep it under your hat but I found this at work"

But maybe your right, maybe that's why he couldn't ask the boss where it came from, and maybe that's why he had to take photo so quick I couldn't read the label, if that's the case then I apologise.

Whatever the case I wasn't trying to get him caught, honestly, I wouldn't do that, ach who cares you still won't believe me will you?.
i just cant believe that he is wasting for a cleaner, it makes a great chaser for moonshine, and i believe everything you say madrash

Well I just went to ASDA (called Wallmart in the shine states) and checked out Mr Muscle window and Glass cleaner, colour Green
and it says........"and Chrome" "test on an inconspicuous area first"
So do I use it straight or water it down with the IPA/DistilledWater/Gelatine formula

I use Windex without ammonia strait from the bottle and it works great and have had no problems. I do always rinse with water.

I appologies for the delayed response I was taken in and questioned on a theft charge. Lol. No it was part used so they said an have it.

I use mr muscle glass cleaner (green one off the shelf). it works great! Im lead to believe it doesn't contain any ammonia either, i found the data sheet on the net and it didn't mention it. I always rinse well when using it anyway so it doesn't effect the paint, not had any issues so far.

I mixed it 1:1 with boiled water and it still cleans it easily. Much cheaper than dedicated cleaner.

Hot water and dish washing liquid for me, saves my delicate hands and it smells like lemon after LOL :)

Back