For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Multilayer Stencils

Discussion in 'General Airbrush Discussion' started by Thiago, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. createinspain

createinspain Gravity Guru

TT
    Here are apps I have.
    The first one is iDraw - the dearest one - you can get that for the iPad and the Mac and therefore work between the two if you need to. From what I have read in the comments section, even people who use Adobe professionally like that one. (I never did get on with Adobe, used Corel). Takes some getting used to but can do what you need to do and the drawing tools have smoothing etc. I made a couple of introductory videos on it and posted on my youtube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECS8F73XXgM
    Simpler ones
    Inkpad
    Vector Illustrator

Re conductive pens, I have a cheap one from the local Chinese import shop - it works fine. Hope that helps with your stencil problem!
    Thiago likes this.
  2. createinspain

Regards material to cut stencils from - I use those cheap acetate document pockets, similar to these - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DdLU6jUFL._SY300_.jpg buy them in packs of 5 or ten. I use a ring binder with plastic inserts to stash them in. I put a sheet of plain paper in the ring binder pocket, a sprayed stencil image in the front and a stencil for it in the back, so that I can see what the stencil comes out like or what it was of.
    Thiago likes this.
  3. Thiago

Thiago Young Tutorling

Thank you so much, thanks alot for the effort you put into helping me. Sorry for the late reply, I wish I was able to say thank you earlier. I have just been very busy, I took more work than I feel comfortable with for next month, and I've been sketching, and getting the vibes for all the upcomming projects for days. But wow, again, thanks !
    createinspain likes this.
  4. createinspain

No problem, that is what the forum is for. Forgot to mention that InkPad is a free one - so that would be a cheap way of trying it out! Sounds like you need stencils fast!
    Thiago likes this.
  5. Thiago

Thiago Young Tutorling

Yeah, only multilayer though!
  6. Gerardo Quijada

Gerardo Quijada Young Tutorling

You might want to check out multilayerstencils.com those are the best multi layer stencils. And even better you can get custom stencils if you want
  7. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

So 2 post and neither one of them an proper introduction ??? you can find it here http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/
    Plus this is a super old thread and the OG poster has been Ban from here .
    JackEb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.