My 1000th post

Now when is we's gettin some????????????

Lmao, now I need to know when I gonna get some!!
Apparently, Boss Hog and Rosco met with my buddy today and he no longer has any, and or anything to make it with!!! If your picking up what I'm throwing down, lol!! This sucks!!

Josh

Dang micron, was that a yard sale or a divorcee sell all her man prize possessions while he was at work!! Lucky sob that's what I call a good day!! The boat would have been sweet as well!!
I would love some of that hog roast!! That's the best stuff in the world!!! Next to a good deer steak, lol!! I will bring the shine but I'm afraid the between me you and ran I would be tapped out so the rest would have to be BYOB!
My dad is in town for the weekend so this thread jacking may take a little time but I will check in From time to time, we are going fishing!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Josh

Just you micron and ran huh? *sniff, sniff, sob* You are godlike to the rest of us, oh holy monkeyman, but after all our worship and devotion, you forsake us. Not even a drop for us lowly unworthy ones. Well you bring it on yourself if a busload of devotees turn up at your door, with serious alcohol withdrawals. Best get brushing up on your miracles Josh, and work out how to turn water into shine Lol!

LOL 1000 posts in and ya finally introduce yaself LOL...Now that's funny :)..BTW Hi, nice to meet ya :)

likewise rebel nice to meet you to, have we met somewhere before hehe....to the rest of you I say.....JACKERS!!!!

Just you micron and ran huh? *sniff, sniff, sob* You are godlike to the rest of us, oh holy monkeyman, but after all our worship and devotion, you forsake us. Not even a drop for us lowly unworthy ones. Well you bring it on yourself if a busload of devotees turn up at your door, with serious alcohol withdrawals. Best get brushing up on your miracles Josh, and work out how to turn water into shine Lol!

Sure as hell wish I could turn water to shine!! That post was before knew my guy had a new batch, then I would have supplied for all, but just a few hours later I have since found my guy is now in the slammer and the cops are having a good time filling their cabinets with the shine:( so don't feel bad it's BYOB for everyone including myself!! This was not a good day, well I guess mine is not as bad as his, lol!!

Josh

i am just a weaselly bit curious watsup with these little rankings nexto our user names like young padwon learner double action-er triple full fledged artisan do these go by how many posts or actual talent just a weaselly bit curious oh congrats ad on 1000 posts

i am just a weaselly bit curious watsup with these little rankings nexto our user names like young padwon learner double action-er triple full fledged artisan do these go by how many posts or actual talent just a weaselly bit curious oh congrats ad on 1000 posts

They come from how many posts you have and I believe reputation/style points. I do know that it's from the amount of posts though.

Josh

well havnt done this yet I don't think, so seeing as though it is my 1000th post I thought I would take the time to introduce myself.....my name is adam, I'm from cambs uk I started airbrushing 5 months ago after seeing a guy on youtube named paws21 painting a helmet, I've never been at all artistic, never been able to draw, I actually got "ungraded"when I took my art exam at high school I was that bad! but I've always wanted to be artistic, so I bought one of those ebay special bd132 brushes (our whatever they are called) and a compressor kit, in total it cost me 80 quid and I set myself up in the garage....I started learning how the airbrush works by spraying stencil after stencil and I think in the first weekend I sprayed probably 10 different stencil pieces, then I found airbrush tutor, watched a couple of videos, tried a free practice sheet or 2 then tried the eye tutorial as my first freehand piece...it wasnt brilliant but it was something at least (I'll post it at end).from that moment on I have been hooked, I've now got a nice selection of colors and a badger velocity which I find great, although I have barely used any other colour than white as I seen to gravitate to white on black paintings....the only reason I have stuck at it and progressed as much as I have is the guys on here , the most friendly lively, forward thinking airbrush site on the net. you guys, micron, ran, stranger, squishy, andreza, chivo, stained, visual, ignis, madbrush, josh monkey fur pants cordyk, rebel, jackeb, and any others that have ever commented on my work are r esponsible for my continued drive.I almost want to complete work purely to show you guys the beautiful things.also a special thank you to trevor (wicked art studio) he's the guy with the blue cameron diaz pic.I watched his video and senhim a photo of y early work, he typed up a 500 word c ritique and inspired me to progress with my work, have me a sense of hey I can possibly do this, so here I am 5 months later and its all down to you guys! thank you so muchView attachment 6279View attachment 6280View attachment 6281 from this

to thisView attachment 6282View attachment 6283View attachment 6290

I caught a ROBOT sneaking a peak at this thread from November 2012 so I had to have look myself too, some memories here @ad fez, what a way you have come since this mate, do you ever look back to this and wonder "was that really me"?, I for one couldn't believe the difference in your skills and approach after your first course with Marissa, and I can tell you like many other artists here I have had no end of pleasure watching you grow into the fine artist, person and friend you have become, just over three years since this and you are now one of the seasoned artists as well as one of the many here who inspire me and make me want to try harder.

On behalf of everyone you have helped along the way and for all the laughs you've given too, I offer you a huge thanks, and I can honestly say you have certainly earned the title "Kind of a big deal" that is exactly what your are now:thumbsup:

I would strongly encourage our newer friends to do a little digging into your history here and get an idea of what a little dedication and self application can do.

Stand proud Adam and thank you for everything you've done both on and off the forum....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Malky.......that's possibly one of the nicest things in regard to myself that I have heard or read, let me tell you buddy it's really appreciated aswell. In answer, I do sometimes catch an old post or thread and think was that me, I think i was a bit more light hearted back then hehe now I'm a miserable old carcass of mm y former self hehe, but no I do remember pretty much every painting I've attempted, i remember every time I stuffed up and then threw my paint over the piece in a rage, every time it just wasn't happening, every strip down to shift a clog that just wouldn't budge. It's been a long road for sure but it would of been a hell of a lot longer without you and everyone else on the forum specially the guys from the old days that pushed me, empowered and inspired me to do better. To you guys I owe you everything as painting really has given me a bit of enjoyable focus away from the normal rat race.
ever grateful

Fez

Congrats on your 1000th post.
Along with everyone else who has recieved the wisdom of your advice, the joy of your humor and just the friendliness of your comments, I wish you all the best and say " Thanks for Sharing" - and as Mitch says "spread the love".

Haha thanks @splasha but that was about 4000 posts ago. ...... busy couple of hours getting it up to nearly 5 hehe

Back