My first AB Station

No one takes offense Vladimir, we all have a chuckle over various things and one of those things is telling the gals they can't do something :)
I appreciate that you prefer to assist if possible and its that attitude that keeps chivalry alive and for that I thank you :)

I feel like we're all treading on a large frozen lake at this point of the thread and we've all just heard a massive crack - everyone stops, raises their eyebrows and looks at the other, not saying a word!

there's Jackie from the sidelines reassuring us we'll all be okay! :laugh:

Yep, I think it's ridiculous to try to force one's culture onto another, and if there is one thing I would have learned over the last five months, that is that the average female is 100 times stronger than any man, and I said would have because I already knew that from the actions of my own dear mother since I was a child, not to mention my own sisters and sisters in law and I have the highest respect for all of them.

All of our lovely ladies on this forum are doing things I can only dream of and it makes me proud that in the last century they have been given the freedom of choice to do these things

Incidentally the surgeon who operated on my dear wife was in fact A WOMAN!!! and i had absolutely no doubts as to her ability.

THATS IT !! Enough is enough

Time for a group hug !!
I'm hoping I can speak for the gals here. We're more than happy for you chivalrous gentlemen to provide assistance..... Just don't assume we're not capable otherwise we'll send the Fez over to go all ninja on your butt !!

Madbrush I was also operated by a woman and I have no doubts she's professional. I'm grateful to her.
I never meant that woman can't do something or was talking about someone's abilities. What I meant I've explained. And I never forced someone to do smth. Everyone can make one's choice.
I've got language barrier and sometimes it's hard for me to explain to english speaking people what I think and also to understand them. In my language even the sentences are built differently. So I was not understood right I think.
If my one sentense touched someone I bag your pardon again. Thaks to the moderator for correcting my post in a propper way, actually the way I wanted to say. I've tried my best to explain what I think.
I hope this time I will be understood.

I'm certainly not offended, and I certainly didn't intend to cause you to think you had. Unfortunately you have entered the twilight zone where things get side tracked easily.
No harm no foul : )

I bet Squishy is about to get all Dragonlady on this thread! @Squishy ..

I think i get where he idea coming from however.
I could build the station,, no way i could keep it organized.

Looks like your ready to do your first lobotomy. LOL. Looks great. At least you have the main ingredient. Stereo !. Just need the cold beer keg and tap. Very nice work. Mine sucks, so won`t show it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back