My first iwata, need help!

S

slava-vk

I will buy the first iwata and I need advice.What do you think about NEO-CN? This brush fits my current budget law.I am very interested in the Eclipse HP-CS,but it can not curently afford :( [h=1][/h]

Hi slava, the Neo CN is a good airbrush for the money and i think it´s as good as the Revolution that would cost more. The Eclipse is more expensive yes but it also has some good
advantages compared to the Neo. The Eclipse uses a self centering nozzle compared to the tiny screw in nozzle of the Neo. Means the Eclipse is really totaly easy to clean, and you
dont have to be worried of breaking the nozzle when screwing it out or in again. When it comes to the spray pattern and atomization of the paint then the Eclipse is also abit better
then the Neo. Small detail work they are up to par i would say, they both can produce very fine details even they are using a 0.35mm nozzle.
Im pretty sure you would be happy with both of those airbrushes, but if you can save up a little longer i would go for the Eclipse.

i do not own an neon, my first airbrush was an ecllipse.. if your on a budget than that is what you can do... i have heard good remarks about the neon... im sure it will be of great use until you have mastered it... if you can master the cheap airbrushes,, just imagine how it is going to be when you get your hands on a mean machine..

I totally agree with Stranger375. I started off with the neo cn and I liked it but one problem I had was it seemed like it sprayed fine then would act up. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem maybe it's just me. Haaa! Another problem I had when I bought mine was I couldn't get parts for it. You can buy the needle and nozzle and end cap but that is it. I bought the Kustom Eclipse and I haven't had that problem. The Kustom Eclipse has a few bells and whistles so it cost a little more than the basic Eclipse. I know Coast Airbrush sometimes has used Eclipse's for sale that are rebuilt from their classes. You might want to check them out and see what they have. They do free shipping on their airbrushes as well. I hope this helped.

Neo is the starter brush for IWATA, Run a .35 set up and is a good little brush , Bought one for my youngest son to paint his models with. But think I have played with it more than him ...LOL

I will buy the first iwata and I need advice.What do you think about NEO-CN? This brush fits my current budget law.I am very interested in the Eclipse HP-CS,but it can not curently afford :(
I will recommend a gun with the trigger closer to the tip.
Eclipse HP-CS has the trigger too far away from the tip of this does not help you in the drawing because it amplifies your unnaturally movements and draw you will be more difficult.
Do you think: if you write, where impugning the pen ?
In the mid-pen ?
Near the tip ?
I this summer I bought a Airbrush Iwata HP Plus High Perormance BP, the trigger closer to the full range Iwata, needle 0.2 and when I use it I can paint much better.
It costs little more of your HP-CS
I hope you help ;)

Slava imam ja NEO for Iwata ako te nešto specifično zanima možeš mi javiti na PM.

I have NEO gravity feed airbrush and it's a little better than chinese knock off airbrushes and I mean a little !
I think that between NEO and chinese brushes is too little difference in quality to justify price difference.
But on the other hand it could just bee me. I'll see that in couple of days when my Krome arrives.

I will buy the first iwata and I need advice.What do you think about NEO-CN? This brush fits my current budget law.I am very interested in the Eclipse HP-CS,but it can not curently afford :(

Perhaps it is option to contact ASA in Holland. The refurbish second hand airbrushes (and they know what they're doing) and sell it for a lower price. You can reach them by mail - they ship worldwide for a fair price.

Back