My names rudesaneskill - I do weird s**t

Apologies guys.

Was hammered yesterday . Sorry for any offence caused.

Won't happen again.

Didnt take into account younger viewers use this forum, completely went over my head.

Didnt mean to come off as a complete tool.

Will keep it civilised.

Mad love.

RK

I lied about having 6 year old daughter. I didn't know what to do, so I tried my luck with this :D
There are several members who check out the forum with young children, sometimes it’s their children, niece/nephew, grandchildren so it a good reminder to all to be a little more considerate when posting.

Obnoxious posts add no value to the forum, at least the funny posts make someone smile.

There are several members who check out the forum with young children, sometimes it’s their children, niece/nephew, grandchildren so it a good reminder to all to be a little more considerate when posting.

Obnoxious posts add no value to the forum, at least the funny posts make someone smile.
I was scared what will happen when you come on forum. I was like: Damn, Jackie is gonna make a barbaque out of us -.-

off topis: When I was teenager I was drunk. Put in my body bunch of Whisky and Rum. I was so drunk, my parents drove me to hospital where they pump my stomach. From that day I never was drunk again :D I drink glass or two of wine and I am in heaven lol

Back