My new AB - 10/10 beauty =)

Michal

Gravity Guru
Hello every1,
so i started airbrushing not so long ago and surprisingly I didnt give up after 2 weeks like i did with many other things i tried in life, i am learning, making a lot of mistakes but I really have a good time when i spray =) I decided to buy H&S Infinity Cr plus 2 in 1, and i gotta tell u all - wow this AB is soo damn pretty u dont want to put paint into it, it should be on display in glass cabinet!
So far i only had time to spray some lines and dots, basic stuff, i got David Morton lessons on dvd and I ordered createx illustration paints so hopefully i will put my new AB to work this week =)

Attachments

• 20150618_140523.jpg
    20150618_140523.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 20150618_140536.jpg
    20150618_140536.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 43
  • 20150618_140551.jpg
    20150618_140551.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20150618_140719.jpg
    20150618_140719.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 39
Wow that brush looks like a work of art! Very jealous!!! Lol. I assume createx illustration is better than their regular paints, because reg. is a nightmare to learn with. Welcome to airbrush and congrats on the crazy awesome brush

You will love that gun. Mine is in the drawer because it is too pretty to get dirty and I do have her slightly slutier sister that likes to get dirty. Play with the 0.4 setup for a few weeks before you try the 0.15 setup. It will just help you get use to the gun without you having to fight the paint as well. Enjoy.

Thank You guys! I was using acrylic inks so far but i thought whats the point buying decent AB and use cheap paints? I will be using 0.4 set up for now, i was pretty happy with detail on my 0.5 iwata revolution,
My first impression with it was - s....t i dont like the trigger! But i am getting used to it, all there was it is just different than my iwata

Make sure the nozzle cap is on as tight as it can go. That helped mine to get the delayed trigger response sorted out.

Hi @Michal, congrats on the new brush. Trigger delay, is a bit of a pain if you are swapping from iwata etc. Another thing I found with mine is, mix the medium well before putting it into the brush, for some reason mine doesn't like being mixed in the brush even with back flushing. Might just be me though LOL :thumbsup:

Hi @Michal, congrats on the new brush. Trigger delay, is a bit of a pain if you are swapping from iwata etc. Another thing I found with mine is, mix the medium well before putting it into the brush, for some reason mine doesn't like being mixed in the brush even with back flushing. Might just be me though LOL :thumbsup:
I always mix In the cup, but put the reducer in first. If you put the paint first, it sticks to the walls and needle.

Hi Jeff, yeah I normally do put the reducer in first, and sometimes, reducer, paint, reducer, but that goes for all my brushes. it just seems that the h&s has little room to circulate and mix. When using an Iwata, no problem. LOL.

Hi Jeff, yeah I normally do put the reducer in first, and sometimes, reducer, paint, reducer, but that goes for all my brushes. it just seems that the h&s has little room to circulate and mix. When using an Iwata, no problem. LOL.
I over reduce like hell, that might be the reason it doesn't cause me issues. I generally start at 10:1.

You will love that gun. Mine is in the drawer because it is too pretty to get dirty and I do have her slightly slutier sister that likes to get dirty. Play with the 0.4 setup for a few weeks before you try the 0.15 setup. It will just help you get use to the gun without you having to fight the paint as well. Enjoy.
omg! only adrea could talk about an airbrush like that, and make me want to take it to bed!

Back