My new baby!! :D

Jedi Weasel

Needle-chuck Ninja
Well, This is my new airbrush.. Since I got it, I don't eat, sleep and my skin doesn't know anymore what is daylight!! :D This is simply the best airbrush ever!! Perfect atomization, superb control, great detail.. My preeeciouuusss!!!! :) :)

P1060336.jpg

hmmm yummmm, you can always pop it under your pillow at night....lucky devil

..under the pillow is not a good idea.. My girlfriend is starting to have some jealous, I fear for my Micron's life!! :D

you need to get rid of her properly, sounds like this woman can't be trusted, feed her to the pigs, they will eat every scrap. if you do bit have access to a pig let me know I know some other methods ;o)

Now, I know that this forum is an assassin's secret organization with the main interest for airbrush art!! great cover!! :D I never used that method "ad fez", but I will start a plan right now!! ;) :D

another good way is to feed the body through a wood chipper and spray the mulch on to dry straw, them you can set fire to the straw taking the mulch with it......your welcome!

Well, This is my new airbrush.. Since I got it, I don't eat, sleep and my skin doesn't know anymore what is daylight!! :D This is simply the best airbrush ever!! Perfect atomization, superb control, great detail.. My preeeciouuusss!!!! :) :)

View attachment 5731

Congrats with your purchase. I bought one not too long ago and it is the best gun I've ever worked with straight out of the box. You can tune it to make it spray even better, details of which you find in my blog...

I also have one and love it it was my first micron it won't be my last lol Congrats and welcome to super detail with ease and beautiful atomization second to none

It is a great airbrush.. Never happen to me, to open a box, try an airbrush, and had instantaneously a positive reaction, without even an adaptation time.. Surely one of the best choices regarding all airbrush brands and models..

Atta baby!! Aren't they the best thing since sliced bread, lol!! No really they are!! I love mine!! Take care of her and she will take care if you!! What are you gonna name her???

Josh

Back