My new upgrade :)

L

lgrabek

that's my new compressor :p what do you guys think. I was thinking about buying some "no name" compressor, bit cheaper one and with better free air delivery etc but I decided to buy less but named brand hehe, at least I can change every single part on it.
IMG_0617.jpg

the smaller one it's the old one as you can easily say, new one is metabo calssicair 255, tank 24l operating pressure 8bar, suction capacity 240l/min, free air delivery 120 l/min

Your little one looks so cute!!
Your new one looks like it means business though, is it very noisey, I need to upgrade mine soon.

it's says 94 dB on it and it's noisy when you work next to it. In the kitchen I have a food processor and when I checked it works with over 90 dB as well. The little one is somewhere about 35 dB but it's working all the time.

That's all you need Igrabek - it's perfect for some bigger sized jobs aswell - can't beat those compressors, sure they're a bit noisy but they make up for it in affordability and performance!

That's all you need Igrabek - it's perfect for some bigger sized jobs aswell - can't beat those compressors, sure they're a bit noisy but they make up for it in affordability and performance!

so now I can calmly paint. Hmm if i can say calmly hehe - 94 dB

thanks Mate

Nice one....makes it look like the new one is ready to suck up the little one huh? I remember still when i upgraded from a piston to what i got now....lol. Got butterfly's in your tummy also when you just got it?

Back