My next "NEW" micron

Cuda

Hot Glue King.
Figures, I didn't think the black Ops would be out so quick. As cool as it is I think the black would distract me since all my other brushes are chrome, but damn it looks fine!! Only $568 through Coast and the eclipse is only $180 OUCH!!!

Attachments

• 20140119_105908_resized.jpg
    20140119_105908_resized.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 48
Yes it is on my list too but I have a few more weeks before I place my yearly order..

that looks like the biggest wast of money the one reason i want the micron cmc plus is nthe nice polished welds around the cup and body also i have flat black and can probabluy get flat 2 part clear i would never buy a ainrbrush like that unles it had something done to the needles and nozzle to make it perform even better

in fact i saw ryan townsend had a picture of his micron on f book and it looked like the chrome was worn off if that happened thain that flat black is going to wear off to no doubt not to mention getting polished just were skin makes constant contact with it

This has got to be the easiest way to make a beautiful exceptional precision tool look cheap, I think as the ferret says, after a couple of uses the finish will turn to gloss anywhere where the skin is in contact.

It would cheaper and make more sense to buy and H&S Evolution CR+ and it will end up like this after three uses, lol

Figures, I didn't think the black Ops would be out so quick. As cool as it is I think the black would distract me since all my other brushes are chrome, but damn it looks fine!! Only $568 through Coast and the eclipse is only $180 OUCH!!!

Haha! This place will have you homeless in no time. If not homeless, you'll be sleeping on the couch al lot.

Haha looks sweet and would only buy one if for some miracle I came into some disposable cash lol!! I really wonder how long the finish would last on it, only time will tell once all them peeps start buying them and giving feedback.

Haha looks sweet and would only buy one if for some miracle I came into some disposable cash lol!! I really wonder how long the finish would last on it, only time will tell once all them peeps start buying them and giving feedback.

The only parts is even be concerned with would be the trigger and rocker. They would be the only parts with friction. Paint cup may be a problem too, don't know if they coated the inside or left it brass.

my poor poor not shiny any more infinity lol and velocity i bdont think the finish would last long in my rough ferret hands i thought of coating my cmc pleus if i get it i want to paint the handle a warm red candy and the turny thingy i dont use and the part the handle screws onto gold with the hok cosmic gold lol so when i make videos people will be like what aitbrush is that lol by the way the gold plating already wore off my infinity

not to jack a thread because i dont do those things (I am a sophisticated ferret) what if any are the differences bee tween the micron cmc plus and its Olympus twin in case i hapen to get a few extra bucks

Back