my pationSmokeshop

A

Artist6271

Hello my fellow artiste, my name is Rick, I have been drawing all my life, but I'm new to airbrushing. I grew up in the streets of New York. When I was younger I fell in love with the art that I use to see on the sides of trains that I spent hours gazeing at from my window as they passed by. I had a dry spell for a while when it came to art. Recently I opened up a smoke shop, next to my shop there is a guy named Pete that does airbrushing, and who has inspired me to do the same. So I recently went out and purchase a silent 50 compressor, and five Peak X-5 Bear Air airbrushes. I recently came across this website on YouTube I noticed that they mention I was able to download free airbrush control sheets that would help me practice controlling the airbrush, but I'm having a difficult time locating it on the website. Maybe one of you guys can help me out. But that's my story and I promise you guyz will hear from me and see my artwork in the near future ..

Welcome from Australia Rick,
If you haven't found them already the practise sheets are found on the airbrush tutor site (http://www.airbrushtutor.com/) you will need to register on that site, but once you do you'll find the free downloads, as well as the practise sheets there are a couple of 'projects' to work on to hone your skills.

Enjoy, we are here if you need a hand

how are you, hey can anyone help me out. I'm having a hard time trying to print the airbrush control sheets. iv tried everything, i registered, and conformed my email went on the web sight under free downloads and for some reason it won't allow me to download at all. can someone pleas let me know what I'm doing wrong or show me step by step on how to download. thanks..

I tried for ages till someone pointed out I need to be logged in... I know, simple question but lets eliminate the obvious... maybe close the page re-open it and try then...

Welcome from Australia Rick,
If you haven't found them already the practise sheets are found on the airbrush tutor site (http://www.airbrushtutor.com/) you will need to register on that site, but once you do you'll find the free downloads, as well as the practise sheets there are a couple of 'projects' to work on to hone your skills.

Enjoy, we are here if you need a hand
I'm still having trouble, for some reason it's not alowing me to gaine access to the free download part of the websight I'v tried everything. From registering and confirming my email. I even went as far as registering under a new email and name. If you can help in any way I would appreciate it...

Ok go to www.airbrushtutor.com, scroll down to the free downloads and click on the Leopard picture,on the next screen scroll down to the very bottom and click on the airbrush exercise and it should download it as a zip file just unzip the file and print the ones you need,if it still won't work send me your email address and I'll send the sheets to you that way

Last edited:
Ok go to www.airbrushtutor.com, scroll down to the free downloads and click on the Leopard picture,on the next screen scroll down to the very bottom and click on the airbrush exercise and it should download it as a zip file just unzip the file and print the ones you need,if it still won't work send me your email address and I'll send the sheets to you that way
ok I'm going to try, thank you

ok I'm going to try, thank you
ok, i went back to the sight, scrolled down to the free downloads, clicked on the Leopard, the next screen opened up, then i scrolled to the bottom of the page, and the only thing it was showing me was a login option, and register option. Witch I'v done already. But for some reason it keeps showing an error message every time i tried to login. Its saying that my sign in name or password is incorrect. I know its not. I even made a new account and its still doing the same thing. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have literally spent at least a day trying to download the airbrush control sheets, LOL... but if you wouldn't mind emailing them, i would greatly appreciate it. I truly want to get my hands on them. I'v been practicing on paper put with no reference, and i believe that the control sheets would help me out a grait deal. My e-mail address is.. ricardo.carvajal6271@yahoo.com thank you very much...

ok, i went back to the sight, scrolled down to the free downloads, clicked on the Leopard, the next screen opened up, then i scrolled to the bottom of the page, and the only thing it was showing me was a login option, and register option. Witch I'v done already. But for some reason it keeps showing an error message every time i tried to login. Its saying that my sign in name or password is incorrect. I know its not. I even made a new account and its still doing the same thing. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have literally spent at least a day trying to download the airbrush control sheets, LOL... but if you wouldn't mind emailing them, i would greatly appreciate it. I truly want to get my hands on them. I'v been practicing on paper put with no reference, and i believe that the control sheets would help me out a grait deal. My e-mail address is.. ricardo.carvajal6271@yahoo.com thank you very much...
You should have them in your email in a few min.

Back