need help....ugghhh!! :-(

i have a bad cold...and was trying to paint instead of resting and dropped my AB :-( there went my .2....pi**

OH DEAR!!!, that I'm afraid is a write off, I doubt you'll be able to fix that, but I would suggest you try to straighten it a little before you try to take the needle out otherwise your nozzle is going the same road, if it hasn't already:cry::cry::cry:

OH DEAR!!!, that I'm afraid is a write off, I doubt you'll be able to fix that, but I would suggest you try to straighten it a little before you try to take the needle out otherwise your nozzle is going the same road, if it hasn't already:cry::cry::cry:

I know....PI**!!...LOL......SUCKS BAD....LOL

I know....PI**!!...LOL......SUCKS BAD....LOL

yes it really does suck, if it helps any at all, your not the first and you certainly won't be the last, I just little more stupid than most and I've done this at least three times, luckily I had cheap crap at the time so no big deal but stupid just the same, you you have a pretty decent brush try to fine your self a forked nozzle protector so you don't have to work with an exposed needle.

And I totally get the bad cold thing, it tries to make you useless, it makes you feel useless but we just have to try and prove it wrong wrong, lol

Just put this down to a horrible experience that all of us have, and if anyone says they haven't done it they are either fibbing or their stuff is still in the box,lol

Pull it while pinching it between two coins. Done pull out the needle with a bad bend, it can kill your nozzle if the fall didn't already.

well got really lucky....nozzle is still good as far as i can tell with my specs and magnifying glass...damn bad eyes....and butter fingers....lol

Ive also heard peeps mention pinching the needle between 2 pieces of glass. Havent tried it myself but seems logical :)

Pull it while pinching it between two coins. Done pull out the needle with a bad bend, it can kill your nozzle if the fall didn't already.

Ive also heard peeps mention pinching the needle between 2 pieces of glass. Havent tried it myself but seems logical :)

Could also pinch the needle between two pieces of wallet, prize apart both pieces of wallet, reach in before they slam shut and grab enough dead presidents to purchase a nice new needle;)

Could also pinch the needle between two pieces of wallet, prize apart both pieces of wallet, reach in before they slam shut and grab enough dead presidents to purchase a nice new needle;)

After its pried open there is a noise ......kinda sounds like..........crickets..... :)

Having done something similar recently, I went and ordered a spare needle for just such an emergency.
Didn't make me feel any better at the time, but I know now, if it happens again, I'll be able to recover from it a bit better.
I have also laid foam tiles on the floor in my workspace to catch and protect precious things from my clumsiness. [Hopefully not my AB, though!]

Drink lots and lots of MOONSHINE. Knock on wood but I have not been sick in over 20 years Well except a gallbladder surgery about 10 years ago but that is not really being sick ..LOL
But really fine pair of jewelers flat pliers(they have no teething on them) and straighten it the best you can so you do not crack the nozzle. Then after you get it out you can try to straighten it out. I have done this on my cs when I first started out and it worked until I could get in town to get another needle.
But look really close to see is you did not crack or deform the nozzle.

I have myself have several spare parts :D BUT NOT because I, the Queen, have ever dropped my gun :glasses:, nope, never lmao!!! Gonna need some :poo: waders if ya believe that one lmao!!! I lost track

Why not unscrew the cap and nozzle and then pull the whole lot (including needle) out through the front or isn't there enough straight needle space to allow you to unscrew without damaging the nozzle? The cap should be easy enough to manipulate off the bend

Edit:
Cancel that thought, although it will be easier to handle, the risk of bending the shaft of the needle would be greater !!

Back