Need help with needle/nozzle replacements...

M

MrNawtynuff

I have 2 old airbrushes, a Vega 2000 & an Omni 3000. I'm wanting to replace the needles & nozzles I have for them locally and was wondering if Badger needles/nozzles will fit in and function properly in both or either airbrush(es)? Since Thayer & Chandler were bought out or acquired by Badger I was hoping their parts might be interchangeable. Perhaps I am being naive in thinking so. I would just like to purchase them locally so I can use them right away. I am terrible at waiting for delivery and want to be sure I get the right parts.
Thanks in advance for the help.

MrNawtynuff

AndreZA has got you covered,
We could of course suggest somewhere local if we knew where you lived.
This is a global community so knowing exactly what would be local isnt easy considering you have neither put your location on your profile or done an introduction.
We appreciate it when new members take their time to say hello, we like to know a little about people, where they call home, what their history with airbrushing is, what you like to paint on etc etc etc.

http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/

Last edited:
@MrNawtynuff , Midwest Airbrush supply is fairly close to you in Chicago. They've done alright by me with my Badgers. You can also try webairbrushes.com which is Badger's website. They do have Thayer & Chandler parts as well

Last edited:
Back