For Every Airbrush Artist!

Want to see more forum, less google ads ? Then register for free

Register

Need some help, 1st eye

Discussion in 'Airbrush Control & Exercises' started by Lt4-396, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Lt4-396

Lt4-396 Guest

I figured before I attempted the Cameron painting I would do a few more eyes. I just had a really bad day with the brush. Something kept going wrong if it wasn't one thing then it was another so instead of getting frustrated I walked away and will pick back up tomorrow.

The top two and bottom right were from today, bottom left is from yesterday.

Please feel free to comment/criticize.

Attached Files:

2. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA QuickDraw and very happy #nobrushleftbehind Staff Member Admin

Cameron is MUCH easier than the German. In terms of the purchase ones, Cameron, eye, cat, German would be in order of challenge. I did Cameron 3rd and the German last. You will learn heaps with Cameron.
  3. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

There's a freebie Cameron from memory
  4. Lt4-396

Lt4-396 Guest

Yes Cameron is free, I'm going to be tackling this project tonight. I might do just one corner at a time so I can focus on one piece at a time.

Also can't Make up my mind if I should buy createx illustration or wicked detail or createx transparent.
  5. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA QuickDraw and very happy #nobrushleftbehind Staff Member Admin

Pick one, they're all good and all have their unique characteristics.
  6. jord001

jord001 Air-Valve Autobot!

Good luck with Cameron. Just feel confident and use the skills you learned painting the eyes. I painted my Cameron on a4 which made it a tiny bit more difficult to get the details but over reduced black and a couple of hours and I did it. I don't think you will have too much hassle looking at what you have already produced.

Lee