need some input on this

I understand Wicked. I seen Ed Hubbs do this on YT. I just wasnt sure if it would work on something like this since its pretty good sized. But you do have me thinking... since there are so.many different sized feathers on this do you think that cotton balls wadded to different sizes and shapes would work? Im thinking about them just so i dont have a super hard edge and hopefully itll still be a bit fuzzy. Sigh... thisll be the 3rd or 4th time ive tried this damn bird. If it doesnt turn out this time... well then ill just have to put it off for another 6 months and try it again then. Lol. Thanks for the suggestion!

I watched Ed's video and the concept is the same, but a smaller paint brush gives better results with the technique in my opinion. Check out the link below for a better description of what I was talking about.

Michael Cacy Renders The Illusion of Feathers | Airbrush Action -Airbrush and Airbrushing Magazine, and Airbrush Getaway Workshops

Oh.. that does look quite a bit different. Although im not sure if ill use it on this one, it shows a different effect with the same technique. Im going to see how it goes today, and if i aint diggin it i may have to go see if i can find a brush like that. Thanks Wicked!

Back