Neo airbrush

Okay, here come the 101 questions
Will it spray water
Is it ‘spraying’ air
Have you got the needle all the way forward (don’t force it) and the needle chuck tightened
What PSI are you spraying at ?
Where in Australia are you ?
think that’s it for now :)

Jackie you forgot one , How did you clean it?
Did you soak it in anything ?
If you use the Createx Restorer and soaked the entire brush in it all the seal are swollen and will more then likely have to be replaced.

You may have also messed up the o-ring on the nozzle cap which is allowing it to suck air and not spray right. a little bees wax or chap stick on the threads will fix that.

I have stripped it down 50 times a day still no good
If you don’t answer the questions then it’s going to be impossible to help you, and we are trying to help you !
Telling us you stripped it down 50 times a day and now it won’t spray isn’t at all helpful.

Will it spray water
Is it ‘spraying’ air
Have you got the needle all the way forward (don’t force it) and the needle chuck tightened

How did you clean it?
If you use the Createx Restorer and soaked the entire brush in it all the seal are swollen and will more then likely have to be replaced.

You may have also messed up the o-ring on the nozzle cap which is allowing it to suck air and not spray right. a little bees wax or chap stick on the threads will fix that.

what paint were you using
How did you tighten everything up - with fingers or spanners.

where do you live in Australia we may have someone nearby that may be able help depending on your Covid situation

If you don’t answer the questions then it’s going to be impossible to help you, and we are trying to help you !
Telling us you stripped it down 50 times a day and now it won’t spray isn’t at all helpful.

Will it spray water
Is it ‘spraying’ air

How did you clean it?

what paint were you using
How did you tighten everything up - with fingers or spanners.

where do you live in Australia we may have someone nearby that may be able help depending on your Covid situation
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to pile on, but as stated, more info is needed than "it's not spraying". Start with the basics. Does that mean it's not spraying paint, not spraying air, not spraying either, or just not spraying well?

You can't just tell a doctor "I don't feel good" and expect them to fix it. Help us help you. :)

I had 3 of those neos and each one had something geek ed up with the trigger plunger valve. Spray great for a while, then push the trigger down and no air. Had to take apart the valve assembly and massage it and talk real nice to it, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt. Had iwata send a couple valve assemblies, all did the same thing. I used several different compressors, all with moisture and dirt traps. I had great success with the neo when it worked, when it didn't I wanted to sling it out the window. I ended up getting rid of those neos

Back