New acquisition - she's pretty...

markjthomson

AKA QuickDraw and very happy #nobrushleftbehind
Staff member
Admin
OK, first thing you need to do, open this in a new tab and put it on repeat...

So there I was - I walked in the door, and there, sitting demurely and pretty was a box...

Attachments

• 2017-06-20 17.39.04.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 32
I slowly slipped under the sealing tape, and began to open her up...

To find another box... SQUEEEEL! She even said thank you...

Attachments

• 2017-06-20 17.40.31.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 30
The next box opened up slowly to reveal pure white packing and silky smooth plastic... and some very cool curly hoses...

Attachments

• 2017-06-20 17.41.59.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2017-06-20 17.43.58.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 23
Two prominent and perky pressure gauges on water traps

Attachments

• 2017-06-20 17.44.51.jpg
    629 KB · Views: 26
Drain on the rear below the two quick connectors

Attachments

• 2017-06-20 17.45.03.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 16
lollol
You've been reading to many of Squishys posts. I vaguely remember her posting something similar about a particularly luscious airbrush....

So does she live up to your hopes and dreams? Does she still perform well when she's entertaining two hoses and their respective guns.
I really hope it's not a case of 'all show no go'

Oh yes - I have Suzy on the quick disconnect and Betty on the permanent. Another quick disconnect and filter are on the way. Used both on the same piece tonight. Simone is awaiting the arrival of the sharpenair to tickle up her needle!

And for the record, I was well restrained... :) Just in case younger viewers abound...

She's a beauty. Very nice and shiny. Mines not a tidy but better than it was now I sanded and painted it. Yeh I thought the same about the hoses at the back. They work alright though. A bit awkward for me because it's under my desk. But it runs everything I've hooked up so you should be ok. Mine came with a mini hvlp gun, I think it was for fake tan stuff so that's one to try.

Lee

Back