New Airbrush Forum Moderator!!

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Everyone - the forum is expanding, we have some wild ideas and it's difficult to keep up with the extra growth. In times like these you need to call on someone you can count on, someone who constantly delivers, someone who you can call in a time of need and they'll take the baby off the teet and place it on the table just to help you out first....?:disturbed:
If there's a problem impossible to fix, if there's a situation too difficult to handle, then you should call:
Seamonkey Airbrush Pants!!!!
The Seamonkster is the latest addition to our admin and he's going to be helping out with everything on here. He's a friend to play with, a big brother to seek guidance, a small sister to pick on.. you can count on Joshman.
Haha! Cut the bull - he's the same great character that brings so much to the forum and Cordyk and myself have had our eyes on him for some time, so I just want to give a a big warm welcome to Joshmonkey! Bring it in guys and girls... cyber hug:cheerful::applouse:

Yah baby bring on the monkey miester...oh oh oh a'wooger!!!!
Top man for the job welcome mate....by the way..please don't leave the baby on the table..I'll sort out the spammers:)

Good on ya Josh..... hey, hes always on here anyway, all he needs now is to be paid for the privilege and hes set.....baahhhh

Congrats sponge monkey :) lets see how many threads you hijack now you're suppose to keep topics on track ! I hope Mitch gave you an instruction manual :p

a small sister to pick on

That's great cause I never had a small sister to pick on :)...Good on ya m8, I'm sure you'll do great at the job and be a valued member of ABT's team..

Now get him to work Mitch, whip him silly LOL

Congrats Seamonkey! Your enthusiasm, talent and wit are hard to match! Couldnt have picked a better person for the spot. Of course though you were practically begging for it here recently but we'll overlook that lol

hahaha i knew it!!!!!!!!! now lets all poke him with a stick..... with great responsibility comes great ridicule,

Everyone - the forum is expanding, we have some wild ideas and it's difficult to keep up with the extra growth. In times like these you need to call on someone you can count on, someone who constantly delivers, someone who you can call in a time of need and they'll take the baby off the teet and place it on the table just to help you out first....?:disturbed:
If there's a problem impossible to fix, if there's a situation too difficult to handle, then you should call:
Seamonkey Airbrush Pants!!!!
The Seamonkster is the latest addition to our admin and he's going to be helping out with everything on here. He's a friend to play with, a big brother to seek guidance, a small sister to pick on.. you can count on Joshman.
Haha! Cut the bull - he's the same great character that brings so much to the forum and Cordyk and myself have had our eyes on him for some time, so I just want to give a a big warm welcome to Joshmonkey! Bring it in guys and girls... cyber hug:cheerful::applouse:

Yeah, Josh!!!!

hahaha i knew it!!!!!!!!! now lets all poke him with a stick..... with great responsibility comes great ridicule,

Remember josh, the customer is always right. I am the customer and I will be right. Lol. Great choice, congrats Josh.

Ok Josh, this is serious stuff so no more joking around, no profanity, no sarcasm or wit. Oh what the hell, you just wouldn't be Josh without that - go for it mate -well done!

Ha ha!!! The new Hall Monitor has arrived!!! I will do my best and hope to make y'all happy!!! If you need anything just pm cordyk, lol!! The scariest thing about all of this is that I now have a delete button and you better watch out!!! I don't know how to use it just yet, so if any of you need to make a new profile here soon you now know in advance why that could happen lmao!! Mr.Micron you are right, I need to look into a Moderator App!! Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to make you proud, I even got me a sweet new avatar for the occasion, lol!!!

Josh

do I need a note from my mum if I'm going to be absent Josh?????

Congrats Josh. You're among those who broadened the limits on this forum and still kept matters in a nice way of control in a seemingly effortless and often hilarious way. So I trust the position to be in good hands!

Ha ha!!! The new Hall Monitor has arrived!!! I will do my best and hope to make y'all happy!!! If you need anything just pm cordyk, lol!! The scariest thing about all of this is that I now have a delete button and you better watch out!!! I don't know how to use it just yet, so if any of you need to make a new profile here soon you now know in advance why that could happen lmao!! Mr.Micron you are right, I need to look into a Moderator App!! Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to make you proud, I even got me a sweet new avatar for the occasion, lol!!!

Josh

Modding is easy unless your the mod who has to write the VB code...LOL Better you than me. and do not get to crazy with the Admin functions .....What I am talking about you do not have time to admin with all the youtube videos and fishing.....

Well congrats to Mr. Monkey for being the new moderator :) .
But to be honest i would not want to change with you, since you should know that the new guy is always the one that has to do the work
while the others just watch and tell you to work faster lol ;) .
Jokes aside, great to have you as the new moderator on here :)

Modding is easy unless your the mod who has to write the VB code...LOL Better you than me. and do not get to crazy with the Admin functions .....What I am talking about you do not have time to admin with all the youtube videos and fishing.....

Seeing as I have no clue what the VB code is...... Yet!! the videos are just a product of me hitting record, but that is about to change, i will get more into the videos. I never fish anymore so I am actually contemplating selling my boat for more AB equipment, I am addicted to the art and this forum!!! :)

Josh

Back