new airbrush problem

R

ranhalen

i just bought this damn airbrush and it is actually blowing holes in my paper, does anyone have any suggestions, please help:disgust::nightmare:View attachment 2366

I told you not to feed it moonshine. just do not light a match it might blow a hole in the house.

Just got a new batch and I'm on my way, lol!!! I am still a newbie at airbrushing but got a feeling you may wanna turn your air pressure down!!! To funny!!

I can see some flat spots that might be causing the problem, you need to lube that sucker.

UMMMMMMM................ It could be that you are using the wrong colour? :p

I've had this problem myself, it's a combination of many factors, firstly as Red Baron said the colour is not compatible with this particular airbrush, also your stance it totally wrong, and rice paper is not an ideal medium for airbrushing and lastly the main problem and deciding factor (As was in my case) confusing "psi" with "bar" this really is an area which requires the utmost concentration.

When it happened to me, I threw the brush out of the window in an uncontrollable fit of rage which I'm ashamed to say caused my dog to have a serious mental breakdown, but my wife was absolutely delighted with her new "service hatch" which she nagged me about for more than 2 years.

Try not to let this problem get to you, if you attach a small pressure gauge where the cup is, you won't need to drive to garage to blow up you car tyres, and like Einstein said "every positive force has a negative force" by the same token every minus has a plus.

Don't ever let anyone say I don't help my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! Thanks MB, I knew it was the wrong colour. :}

lol all, i just wanted to see if anyone would notice the enormous size of my piece of airbrush. i enlarged it 3xs and printed it out. just testing the powers of observationl.

lol all, i just wanted to see if anyone would notice the enormous size of my piece of airbrush. i enlarged it 3xs and printed it out. just testing the powers of observationl.

You would have caught us out if your yellow printer ink cartridge wasn't empty, :playful:

You would have caught us out if your yellow printer ink cartridge wasn't empty, :playful:

i was gonna glue some hair on my knuckles , but i was just too damn tired when i got home form the slave mill

did you floss it out with indian princess hair before you started using it?? weird.. haven't seen this before...:black_eyed:

Indian princess hair is hard to find these days, I understand Pubis Mermaidius is a good replacement

Not that it's quite probable, but, do you have by chance a proton phaser feeder lying around in your ABsheed?, I once confused mine with the air tank, and blew off half of the wall. Then I fixed it with tape and my special dough recipe of soft breadcrumbs and typex. Till today, my mother hasn't noticed anything strange in the room apart from me.

Could also be that you rubbed it with snake oil instead of needle juice... that would mean the growing and the odd color.

did you floss it out with indian princess hair before you started using it?? weird.. haven't seen this before...:black_eyed:

i would never floss with indian princess mitch, come on man, its indian pricess hair,

Not that it's quite probable, but, do you have by chance a proton phaser feeder lying around in your ABsheed?, I once confused mine with the air tank, and blew off half of the wall. Then I fixed it with tape and my special dough recipe of soft breadcrumbs and typex. Till today, my mother hasn't noticed anything strange in the room apart from me.

Could also be that you rubbed it with snake oil instead of needle juice... that would mean the growing and the odd color.

thats not your mother , you beast, now put down your weapon, back away from the bath salts, wash the snake oil off your hands and for god sakes pray that the bread crumbs you used were not sour dough,

The PC term would be "Native American Princess Hair". Unless you are talking a bout a princess from India. I'm not even sure that the native Americans had princesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back