New Airbrush

R

RobinD69

I recently purchased a new airbrush. Haven't used it yet but would appreciate feed back.

It is a "Vaper" gravity feed dual action.

I'm not Seen that brand before, have you tried it yet? How does it spray?

by the looks of it it is the same china made knockoff as master , taurus you name it it is hit or miss with those and from what I hear more miss than hit

by the looks of it it is the same china made knockoff as master , taurus you name it it is hit or miss with those and from what I hear more miss than hit
Yeah I know but I needed a gravity feed so it was worth a try, all my siphon feed are wore out.

That airbrush really doesn't look that bad, please let us know how it works!

There was only one review on Amazon, and it seems like that poor person got a unit that was used, abused, then returned, which seems to be a problem from a lot of retailers. They fail to check everything, assume all the parts are there and in working condition then put it back in stock to resell, not knowing there is some issue with the item and they should have sent it back tot he manufacturer for credit/replacement.

That airbrush really doesn't look that bad, please let us know how it works!

There was only one review on Amazon, and it seems like that poor person got a unit that was used, abused, then returned, which seems to be a problem from a lot of retailers. They fail to check everything, assume all the parts are there and in working condition then put it back in stock to resell, not knowing there is some issue with the item and they should have sent it back tot he manufacturer for credit/replacement.
I haven't gotten the opportunity to try it but at least I did buy it new.

Back