new airbrush

A

Alf

I just order one new airbrush Badger Renegade Krome air brush kit BA-RK1 on e bay i hope it is a good buy but i have to wait to use it. I go on holiday for two weeks on Monday so i will not see it until august so it will be a long waiting, but when i have it will it be fun to learn it and to spray. so stay cool and spread the love :triumphant::cool:

It is a great airbrush. Just go over it thoroughly when you get it. Usually the needle is retracted a bit for shipping to protect the needle and nozzle. Also the needle bearing has a tendency to be a bit too tight, which is ok, because it is adjustable. Enjoy .

It is a great airbrush. Just go over it thoroughly when you get it. Usually the needle is retracted a bit for shipping to protect the needle and nozzle. Also the needle bearing has a tendency to be a bit too tight, which is ok, because it is adjustable. Enjoy .

Thanks for the advise wmlepadge, have seen allot on you tube and read about how pleased people are about the airbrush so i will enjoy for sure :cool:

Back