New brush head in Nebraska

P

pastadurro

I am an industrial electrician who's hobby that brought me into airbrushing is R/C airplanes. Airbrushing was to be my avenue of applying acrylic paints that wont melt foam body model airplanes I would scratch build. I entered not knowing the potentials of the airbrush and quickly fell in love with this tool. Perhaps my enjoyment can become a profession for me someday to boost my retirement income and keep it flexible. The day is quickly coming that I will not be able to compete with the much younger electricians in the field. So I am obviously new to this art media and will have many questions and open to the help I hope will be available at this forum. I so far have chosen to use acrylic ink as my preferred medium, i.l.o., paint. I currently am using a Chinese manufactured replica of an Iwata airbrush called a Veda 180. Also my fine detail airbrush is a Badger Sotar 20/20 with fine needle and head. My main avenue of study so far is lighting applications on skulls, eyes and creating Manga anime art. My teen daughter is into the zombie scene and loves watching the show Walking Dead. Zombie renderings may be my next investigative niche. Who knows were my new found passion will lead me. Perhaps it will be one of your originals in the gallery that will inspire me. Looking forward to meeting and sharing with you all.
Pastadurro

Hey pastadurro welcome brother! No better place to learn than right here....so much information, inspiration and great people to share with....if you have any questions, chick a couple of words in the search tab first but if you can't find your answer that way then just chuck up a question on the boards...enjoy your stay, have fun!

Welcome Home pastadurro, Madbrush can be a huge help being he build planes as well , You can pick up a lot of good information hanging around here and reading all the post..

Yup I can second that, madbrush is an oracle when it comes to copters and planes.....also bentoad has a vast knowledge and some great videos on flying R/C

Welcome from the uk pastadurro, you hit the information jackpot when you joined this forum, enjoy!

Welcome to the family!! Sounds like you will have fun with this and I agree you an Madbrush could become good friends with the planes :)

Josh

I am an industrial electrician who's hobby that brought me into airbrushing is R/C airplanes. Airbrushing was to be my avenue of applying acrylic paints that wont melt foam body model airplanes I would scratch build. I entered not knowing the potentials of the airbrush and quickly fell in love with this tool. Perhaps my enjoyment can become a profession for me someday to boost my retirement income and keep it flexible. The day is quickly coming that I will not be able to compete with the much younger electricians in the field. So I am obviously new to this art media and will have many questions and open to the help I hope will be available at this forum. I so far have chosen to use acrylic ink as my preferred medium, i.l.o., paint. I currently am using a Chinese manufactured replica of an Iwata airbrush called a Veda 180. Also my fine detail airbrush is a Badger Sotar 20/20 with fine needle and head. My main avenue of study so far is lighting applications on skulls, eyes and creating Manga anime art. My teen daughter is into the zombie scene and loves watching the show Walking Dead. Zombie renderings may be my next investigative niche. Who knows were my new found passion will lead me. Perhaps it will be one of your originals in the gallery that will inspire me. Looking forward to meeting and sharing with you all.
Pastadurro
Welcome, great folks here always willing to help out. You can't go wrong with the walking dead...LOL

Back