For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

new category in forum

Discussion in 'Forum Ideas!' started by ranhalen, Aug 4, 2012.

1. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

how bout starting a new category called, ive got an ideal and dont how to approach it, ive got lots of ideal but dont know how to do them,
  2. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

What about one called how am I still alive? If breathing wasn't automatic I'd be dead already. Sometimes I scare myself with the amount of stupid I am.Lol! I redid the same bit of painting 4 times the other day, and made the same mistake every time!
  3. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

thats funny squishy, some artist repeat the same painting quite a few times until it wright, that how its works , noone said it was easy
  4. ad fez

ad fez kind of a big deal = Admington

what about one called,"whats your favourite cheese" no hidden meaning, its just a straight forward question.could be exciting, ill go. first, stilton

in all seriousness though I like the"I've got an idea thing"its often good to take an outsiders view as you can often get a bit tunnel visioned
  5. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

What!! No ""who makes the best shine???? ""
    For the record I have had a couple of pic I have painted at least 20 times until I got it right. The fist few time was because I screwed them up the rest was to make sure I had it down.
  6. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

you have it micron, its easy to just copy something, but what im saying coming up with something new is hard work and take alot out of a person, in this age of instant everyting, that is what we expect, but you have to look back and realize that anything new and exciting take work and imagination and a step beyond the normal mundane thinking, if you are on this forum , it should be original, like the airbrush tutors ideal of teaching just out of love for the subject, we should honor ourselves and others and realize that we are more than just copiers, but original creators, we can do it, as others have, we just have to have the work ethic and the belief in ourself and our imagination.
  7. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

squishy, there is no such thing as stupid, we judge ourself on what we have been taught and what is expected of us, there are no limits when you learn to think on your own and realize that it does not matter what other think, as i have said before, we know we are born , we know we will die, what is in between is ours so make it yours
  8. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

I do understand what you are saying Ran , But in this day and age it is really hard to come up with something that no one else has done . When I first started teaching myself to airbrush , I dug out my 30 + year old sketch books I use to draw in while I was on a flight to some place the Military would send me, All of it was stuff the just popped into my head when I was doing it. My first attempt was of one of those drawing I did.
    when I posted it on the first forum I was on they told me the best way to learn was to copy other paintings until I could match them, Well I am pretty much there for the most part. But I still have a ton of drawings that my kids think are killer that I was to do.
    So I do understand what you are driving at. you have an ideal of how you want the end piece to look like but are unsure how to get it there.
  9. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

in the early 1900 hundereds they actually closed the patent offices because they said that everything has been invented, imagine that, the arrogance of the one who believe they are in control to make such a statement, trust micron, there are things that have never been seen and to limit youself to what exist is to be foolish, we can not even to begin to fathom what is, before you go to bed at night imagine yourself hovering over a void planet and you were told to create life in all forms on this planet, at first you will imagine a rock or a tree or air, but you do not know of these things because you have to create somthing from nothing, it is hard, and you cannot begin to imagine the endless possiblilites that can come from free thinking, to open up your mind to what is not here is to truely be free, but you can believe what you want, i believe that our mind are limitless, i have been down many road and i know that there are endless posibilites, we just have to learn to think and not live in the mumdane society that we do, we are brainwashed by all we see and must learn to be new, that is where the future of anything lies, to close your eyes to the unknow is to be like a follower who believes everything he has been told
  10. worldofglasscraft

worldofglasscraft Elite Member! Elite Member!

What about one for TEXTILES,LEATHER AND OTHER WEIRD SURFACES ?
  11. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

If there is no such thing as stupid, does that mean I don't exist?
  12. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

squishy my confused friend, it is clear that you have a self esteem problem, but we have all suffered from this from one time or another,agaiiiiiiin i say you are not stupid, stupid is only relative to you definition of stupid, as far as i can see from my amazing powers of observation, if you can make fun of your self then you are quite brillant, your brillant comment always put a smile on my stern and self displicined face, and did i mention the face that i cannot spell, that is three hail marys, but even so carry on with your wit and as always you put a smile on my stern and almost inbreakable face, carry on my cycle master, and one day i will ask for help when i do a schwin or something, cause thats is probably where i am going to start, if not a big wheel first
  13. buttflyzzz

buttflyzzz Young Tutorling

That's not as bad as me, I went to give the black a good shake and did not realize the top was open. I spent the next hour and a half cleaning the ceiling. DOH!
  14. Madbrush

Madbrush Guest

I gave the black a good shake and I knew the top was off, how stupid is that?
  15. buttflyzzz

buttflyzzz Young Tutorling

This is great... "nat ugh, I'm dummerer than you"
  16. ignis

ignis Needle-chuck Ninja

For thousands of centuries they’ve been dead
    Life to them has been a fathomless deep grave
    They merely have not stopped breathing yet
    They’ve been dying to live, but life never gave
    Them release from forbidden thoughts that
    Wrapped them in endless darkness and pain
    The death wish their immortal souls once had
    Turned against those who could not be slain
    Hunger nor disease, poison nor sword would
    End dying however deep they wished it could

Ok, where's my bong?
  17. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

18. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

to me the poem means , too suffer wihtout end, to pray for death, eternal pain and suffering, there is no escape, but how do we know we are alive if we have never been alive before, too make a judgement without a reference point is impossible, just spectulation, that means something know the truth, but has failed to share with us, lol, thats a two toker
  19. ignis

ignis Needle-chuck Ninja

I just like to peek into matters from unusual angles at times, but I'm quite positive really. Especially after a few sips of Glenfiddich or other means that allow us to cast off the shackles of this limiting stint in this dimension. Glad you took it that way anyways!
  20. ignis

ignis Needle-chuck Ninja

Ok, where's my bong?[/QUOTEb
    bong, hmmmm, lol, the same law that binds us is the same law that frees us, just imagine, electricity has been around forever and then one day we uncover the secret , imgaine what else lies before us and we cannot see, we cannot even begin to understand what we do not know, all we are and all we have has come form the on going evolution of our mind, we are ants trying to see the universe with our limited vision and our self inflicted restrictions. now dont bogart that, pass it along, lol chop,,chop mate[/QUOTE]

A usually well informed source told me that in a certain university in Holland they're actually looking into that (secret). Staying low, because ... well, you know why :D