New CM-C+

I like some of the finishes that can be done in the US. unfortunately not found them available here. so unless we want to pay an arm and 3 legs for them we can just admire from afar

I like some of the finishes that can be done in the US. unfortunately not found them available here. so unless we want to pay an arm and 3 legs for them we can just admire from afar

Coast airbrush is the only place I've found that offers the custom finishes, but I haven't really looked. I definitely like them more than just the plain chrome though!

After about 15 minutes of use, I think I can definitively say that this is what my life has been missing! I was skeptical at first, but the ease at which I can do things Ive been trying to do with my hp-cs is amazing! I think I can achieve close to the same size line with the hp, but it is infinitely easier with the cm, as it's way more predictable and smooth!

Congratulations. Many happy paintings. It will teach you to control the HP-CS better as well. But it will spoil you for all guns not Iwata.

I have the CM-B and was amazed at how much better it was than the HP-B+... not a lot of difference in needle size, but just overall it so much nicer to use. I still don't use it a lot, but then again I don't get to paint as much as I would like.
Most of the stuff I'm currently doing wouldn't be of any benefit with a CM, but I now consider my 'collection' complete.

Its always nice when a pricey purchase brings a smile to your face :)

Veeeerrrry nice... Be interested how the finish will stand up!! Looking forward to some work out of it!

Back