New Compressor! Love It!

Z

Ziggle G

Hey everyone just got one of those Bambi BB24V Air compressors since some money has come in from airbrushing and a upgrade was due. All I can say is what a difference this compressor makes. Every thing is smoother more fluid and its just pure awesomeness! Any one know of any worth while upgrades for a compressor setup?

Attachments

• IMG_3218.JPG
    IMG_3218.JPG
    298 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3217.JPG
    IMG_3217.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 58
Hi there!!!
i will like to get the same one!!
where you get it from and how much you pay??
i am base in Melbourne, can you let me know if the compressor overheat after 4 or 5 hrs of work.

Thanks Txiki.
cheekyairbrushing.com.au

Is there much of a difference between the Bambi and the other that is next to it?

huge differences, obviously first main difference is that it has a 24 litre (5 gal) tank, although the little compressor is small and relatively quiet, the bambi runs about 43 decibels. its basically as loud as your fridge is when that clicks on, just a quiet hummmm really. a 24 litre tank will only flick on a few times over an hour an it fills up pretty quick so actual strain on the motor is minimal. the fact that it is tanked means you get a smooth consistant flow of air rather than a pulsey dotty delivery like you do with a tankless...... oh and the price

Congrats mate, I have had one of those for over a year now and still love it, you will have to buy some special oil for it which is about £17 for a litre bottle but that one bottle should last about 5 years! The Bambi was the best AB investment I made, even convinced Mitch to get one and that's what he users. Think they are made in the UK so shipping may put the price up to much for some. You won't go wrong with one of these baby's:)

if thats the case i think jun air are readily available in the u.s?? they are a similar spec

Okay, so I was just being curious at Home Depot and found this 20 gal compressor for 70 US dollars. Though it was a pretty good deal. In my excitement to get home and start using it found a huge problem. The connectors don't match. So I went back and they told me they don't sell the converters and they have no clue where to be found... :/

Anny suggestions?

Not sure where you are in the world, but this is an English company, and they have various connectors Adaptors, Connectors & Manifolds they do ship overseas I believe. Another option might be to remove that fitting if possible, (or replace that hose maybe) and get one with a bayonet fitting, then you should be able to get an adapter to go between that and your brush, depending on what brush you have of course.

Not sure where you are in the world, but this is an English company, and they have various connectors Adaptors, Connectors & Manifolds they do ship overseas I believe. Another option might be to remove that fitting if possible, (or replace that hose maybe) and get one with a bayonet fitting, then you should be able to get an adapter to go between that and your brush, depending on what brush you have of course.

Squishy by any chance you know the name or the size of the converters?

Aft441, I really hope you're not using that yellow hose for an airbush hose. It is way to hard and heavy. Get a proper airbrush hose. You can use that yellow hose as an air cooler and fit a water trap after it. Then a quick connect where your airbrush hose connects to.

couplings_sml.jpg

Aft441, I really hope you're not using that yellow hose for an airbush hose. It is way to hard and heavy. Get a proper airbrush hose. You can use that yellow hose as an air cooler and fit a water trap after it. Then a quick connect where your airbrush hose connects to.

View attachment 17600

Hey Andre thank you for the info. I ended up doing what you suggested and it works like a charm.

Cheers!

Back