New compressor

I’m happy with the Bambi, it’s really quiet and I get zero moisture build in my second moisture trap. With the Iwata power jet line i’d have to empty the moisture trap at least once during a session,I’m yet to do it at al with the Bambi. Only thing i’d say is in hindsight I should have got the 24ltr tank.

Thanks @Jimmyfingerz - I'm from the UK and live in California - So the idea of having a BAMBI compressor is a big attraction to me. Plus i know that are *super quiet* - I've tried having a seller ship one but they all say "too heavy...too expensive" - heckers! lol

Thanks @Jimmyfingerz - I'm from the UK and live in California - So the idea of having a BAMBI compressor is a big attraction to me. Plus i know that are *super quiet* - I've tried having a seller ship one but they all say "too heavy...too expensive" - heckers! lol

Yeah they weigh a bit, I think the bb15v is roughly 20kg so shipping duty on that would cost a bit and if it’s damaged in transit like my first one was it will be trouble. To be honest with the moisture it only comes down to the type of trap you use and the micron of the filter. I work with pneumatics so have got myself a festo oil trap to fit at some point to as you can get oil bleed with the bambis apparently but I think it’s if you move it about which I don’t plan on doing but better to be safe than have to clean oil off my canvas.......also my dogs are all metal lol

So another English person he decided on sunnier climates lol i’m far to ginger to leave this backwater country :cry:

Yeah they weigh a bit, I think the bb15v is roughly 20kg so shipping duty on that would cost a bit and if it’s damaged in transit like my first one was it will be trouble. To be honest with the moisture it only comes down to the type of trap you use and the micron of the filter. I work with pneumatics so have got myself a festo oil trap to fit at some point to as you can get oil bleed with the bambis apparently but I think it’s if you move it about which I don’t plan on doing but better to be safe than have to clean oil off my canvas.......also my dogs are all metal lol

So another English person he decided on sunnier climates lol i’m far to ginger to leave this backwater country :cry:

This person is Welsh :) - So any climate is sunnier .... Miss the Homeland tho. I'm aiming towards building my own silent compressor with A fridge motor and a 4.5 gallon tank - I'll share my journey on a mission for the quietest compressor. The EMAX HULK POWER (what a name!) will be coming in this week I believe - so fingers x'd it lives up to it's claim of 40DB

This person is Welsh :) - So any climate is sunnier .... Miss the Homeland tho. I'm aiming towards building my own silent compressor with A fridge motor and a 4.5 gallon tank - I'll share my journey on a mission for the quietest compressor. The EMAX HULK POWER (what a name!) will be coming in this week I believe - so fingers x'd it lives up to it's claim of 40DB

Ahhhh mu second name is Lloyd so I have welsh in me somewhere along my family tree, on my dads side and my mothers side is Irish so i claim to be English but i’m a mongrel really lol
How could you miss the homeland with that beautiful weather?????
Good luck on your journey and please post up how you get on i’d love to see if you manage the 40db........well the wife would haha

Back