New from Aus

H

HesperasGarden

Hi all. I'm from Aus :)

Have joined in to look and comb over all of the pinstriping information.

I want to pinstripe a ride on car for my son, to make it special.

Nice to be here.

welcome along buddy, plenty of really talented chaps ( and chapesses ) here to learn striping tips from...... cant you tell its winter in aus.... you are all coming out of the woodwork i think you are about the 5th new member from aus in as many days...... anyhow welcome to the family from (for once) sunny u.k

Hey, welcome to the forum, from the uk, and it really is sunny here, no really. it is!. I really want to be able to pinstripe too, something I keep saying I'll get around to trying, think it would take up too much valuable airbrushing time though. There are some great stripers here, and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out.

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:cheerful:

Thanks all. I'm a Chappette ;)

I've airbrushed in the past and love it, but sadly have never gotten back into it. I even just gave my airbrush away to a friend, but part of me is bummed i did, looking at all the cool work!

I'm an illustrator who uses copic markers, so I've been drawing stripes and curves with the brush nibs. Not quite the same, but will give me some practice.

Now I just need to get the car done :)

My son is only 4 months old, so I have time :)

It is going to be black and colour-shift purple/green.

Welcome from the uk. Currently in Turkey on holliday and typicaly its as hot in the uk as it is here. Going for dinner now so enjoy your stay :)

Lee

Back