New from Florida

B

Brandonf1988

Hello everyone,

I'm currently stationed in the panhandle of Florida and I just picked up my first airbrush about a month ago. I'm using a talon TG-3F. I've only used model masters paint so far. I'm interested in painting fishing lures and guns. Thanks everyone in advance for the help and guidance.

Welcome aboard the OAF from the Finger Lakes, Brandon! Glad to have you and enjoy your stay. :thumbsup: Many folks here do lures, lacrosse sticks, etc. Sure someone may be able to offer tips on painting guns, too.

Welcome to the forum! Are you stationed at Eglin by chance? If so I live like 20 minutes away from you.

Welcome from Australia, you’ll get your gear sorted in no time and be painting like crazy I’m sure. Lots of learning and laughing to be had around here

Welcome from the U.K. Brandon! The search function and Beginners Questions section were my best friends when I first joined LOL. but you’ll find the folks here crazy knowledgable and a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Brandon, welcome to the forum, lots of lure painters here and all sorts of other painters too. Soon get you up and running.

lee

Welcome to the forum from another lure painter (Muskie lures mostly) but I like to paint about anything that sits Still long enough,

Back