New from Miami, Fl

A

aft441

Hey guys, my name is Angel, from de beautiful city of Miami, Fl. I am a visual effects and motion graphics artist with a passion for arts & crafts in general. Thanks to airbrush tutor I ended up here with you guys ready to learn and share my learning progress and mostly to have a good time.

Cheers!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374552556.545748.jpg

welcome from sunny South Africa.
angel - what kind of tapes are those in your pic?

Hi Angel, interesting job you got there. Welcome to the forum :)
Cheers Mel

welcome from sunny South Africa.
angel - what kind of tapes are those in your pic?

Hey Flycatchr! Those are oooold tapes from a co worker. He used to show his demo reel and walk around with those. One is a D3 tape and the other is a Digi-Beta tape... Keeping it real man! Hahahahah

Thank you all for so kind welcome. Hope to see you around guys

Hey angel, welcome along buddy, sounds like a cool job and an even cooler place to live? What does your job actually entail and in what area do you do it,....like films and such? Anyhow, welcome from sunny uk.
All the best

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Welcome from Sarasota! If you came to learn and have a good time, your in the right place.

To Quote Clark W Griswold - :)
"And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

Welcome from Ocala,fl

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey angel, welcome along buddy, sounds like a cool job and an even cooler place to live? What does your job actually entail and in what area do you do it,....like films and such? Anyhow, welcome from sunny uk.
All the best

Hey ad fez! Well I do all that greenscreen and background replacement thing also 2D and 3D animation for a tv network. You are always welcome to check my website www.badresident.com where I have some of my work and a little bit more. Thanks for the kind welcome!

Welcome from Sarasota! If you came to learn and have a good time, your in the right place.

"And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

Hahahahahhaha! His going to hurt himself bad down that chimney huh?! Lol

Speak for your self Jag, I think you'll find I'm more of a grumpy asshole LOL!

Back