new from the states

T

tucky

hello everyone, i enjoy this forum very much and hope to learn alot... thanks and lots a love!:topsy_turvy:

Hey tucky! well brother you are in the right place to learn thats for sure.... where abouts in the u.s are you from..... whats your intentions bro i mean what do you want to learn , what do you aspire to do with the skills you pick up.... what kind of art work inspires you?

anyhopw enough of 3rd degree.

welcome from the u.k

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey tucky! well brother you are in the right place to learn thats for sure.... where abouts in the u.s are you from..... whats your intentions bro i mean what do you want to learn , what do you aspire to do with the skills you pick up.... what kind of art work inspires you?

anyhopw enough of 3rd degree.

welcome from the u.k.
Umm Fez, turn off da interrogation lamps bro...the electric bill shot up and now we wont be able to afford the A/C in forum. lol

Hello Tucky, and welcome from PA. Lots of great peeps here with a lot of knowledge and talent...I want to be just like them when I grow up! lol

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

thanks imagineers,, i already feel the love , like an at walking in honey,, sticky , overwhelmed, and surrounded by talent..

Yo tucky, you a noob or a pro mate, if you're a noob give me your lunch money. If you're a pro teach me... And give me your lunch money.

now pay your elite members fee or we will send the heavies round (The owner likes expensive assless chaps)

Yo tucky, you a noob or a pro mate, if you're a noob give me your lunch money. If you're a pro teach me... And give me your lunch money.

now pay your elite members fee or we will send the heavies round (The owner likes expensive assless chaps)
well , mr dig bick, ive been airbrushing for about 4 years and in ky we have chapless overalls,,, my luch money, well , ill just give you my lunch ,, a block of government cheese, wash it down with a gallon of milk... and top it off with a can of dip.. chew tobacco, chew tabacco chew tabacco , spit.. lol thanks

Welcome from Florida! If you need anything let us know, everyone is always very willing to help!

Back