New guy from Utah

Lotus

Young Tutorling
A few years ago, I got back into model building and that led to airbrushes. I am not an artist. I do military vehicles and I don't consider that artistry. My hobbies are model building and cars. I own a 1928 Model A Ford, 1966 Lotus Elan and a 1966 VW Beetle. Married for 40 yrs, one daughter and 3 grandsons.

Welcome Lotus! I’m glad to have you aboard. I think you do yourself an injustice with regards to model building and painting, I believe it’s an art in it’s own right. We have a few model painters here and it’s always cool to see the projects they’re working on. Sounds like you have a very nice collection of cars too, up until a few weeks ago my family owned a 1908 Triumph motorcycle. The older stuff can be a lot of fun.

Welcome to the forum @Lotus Were a varied mix of airbrushers here with all levels of skills ranginf from novice to awesome, so whatever your niche in airbrushing we should have it covered. @SiRoxx have you any pics of the triumph? Shame its not in the family any more..

Lee

Welcome home Lotus, Would love to not only see pics of the 3 cars but of the military models as well. Painting Camo is an art in itself.

Welcome to the forum @Lotus Were a varied mix of airbrushers here with all levels of skills ranginf from novice to awesome, so whatever your niche in airbrushing we should have it covered. @SiRoxx have you any pics of the triumph? Shame its not in the family any more..

Lee
I’ve got some video of me riding it in the London to Brighton a couple years ago. I’ll find it on Facebook and tag you Mate.

Back