New guy with just a little experience

BillRankin

Double Actioner
Thanks for letting me sign up to the forum. I am just about Grandpa’s age. I have been airbrushing only for a short while. and am basically an expert novice, but definitely enjoying the process of learning. My goal is to paint models that are perfect! Mostly Star Trek Enterprise, but other Sci-fi Models too, and perhaps car models. Looking forward to reading the tips and advice others have to offer.

Thanks for letting me sign up to the forum. I am just about Grandpa’s age. I have been airbrushing only for a short while. and am basically an expert novice, but definitely enjoying the process of learning. My goal is to paint models that are perfect! Mostly Star Trek Enterprise, but other Sci-fi Models too, and perhaps car models. Looking forward to reading the tips and advice others have to offer.
Correction: New guy “with” just a little experience.

Welcome aboard Bill,
We recently added a gamers/miniatures section to the forum - there won't be much in there at the moment but feel free to jump in there and show us some of what you are doing.

We have a wide range of ages here, including great-grandparents and not everyone picked up an airbrush as soon as they could walk so you won't be judged for being a late starter.

If you can't find answers to your questions then start a thread and I'm sure you'll have multiple solutions in no time :)

Welcome Bill! Nice to have some more Sci-Fi folks around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back