New h&s infinity and com art a,b kit

• Thread starter gialaouzidis dionisis
  • Start date
G

gialaouzidis dionisis

What about the infinity H&S.Has anyone had troubles with this airbrush?what about this paint?

I think com-art is a great paint. Very little tip dry. I don't own a infinity, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. I do own a H&S evolution and the quality and performance is excellent.

white water base will always have issues with tip dry except for etac efx great stuf but com art is awe some stuf especially with an infinity call mike littlefield at precision German airbrush or you can go to coast. about the infinity there's only one brush better and that's a micron.however you can get a ful range of color cups and nozzle sets for the infinity making it agreat all around brush just mind the .15 needle it it very delicate

Hi,

I've an Infinity with 0.15 0.2 and 0.4 sets. I love the airbrush.
I don't use comart, i use Trident or wicked illustration colours, but water based is water based.

Some tips:
don't use the HS design stand it will bend your needle ( any airbrush with an open cap has this issue), use a stand that holds your brush from the side.
Make sure that the cup and the needle are air tight (no bubbles in the cup with only air on, use water to test).
insert you needle not from behind but from the front (cap off) this saves your needles

I did modify the trigger, its shortened.
And Clean, clean and clean.

Mark

Hi,

With clean I mend keep your airbrush clean and particular the nozzel.
Shorten was surprisingly easy, disassemble the trigger and remove the piece where your finger rests on ( twist and turn and it will loosen) shoten the trigger a litte and replace the finger piece. This is off course at your own risk!.

I will make some pictures tonight and see if I can post them yet

hi there!cleaning airbrush is my absession.till now painting with evo 2in 1 with the same sets.yestsrday my iwata revolution fell down.need new0.3 set as this airbrush sprays everything i tryed.tomorow my infinity will be in my hands.com art paints just arived.

thats a good gun just be real care ful of the needle reember it coes in from the front pull it back past the front of the airbrush so when you re instal the nozzle you wont hit the needle and just push it forward until it stops. my advise try to keep it as a fine air brush don't change the set up to much keep another gun for heavier work you wil see with the pressure set real low and com art paint it will do ultra fine stuff with practice. and remember it will take some getting use to

I wanna try an h&s so bad!! But if I can't find one to trade for, there is no way the wife would go for another purchase of a brush :D

Josh

I wanna try an h&s so bad!! But if I can't find one to trade for, there is no way the wife would go for another purchase of a brush :D

Josh
Hey , I know a really good tomb stone carver :D so order it up buddy I will cover ya...

Josh

Me too. At the end of the year Lars Oschatz is here in South Africa doing a few workshops. H&S is one of the sponsors so I will try it then.

well i tryed the com art pait with my evo 0.2 set and with very low pressure and resault was really really nice.lets see today with my infinity.i will keep the infinity and evo for fine jobs and iwata revolution for as an alround gun.yes everybody shows that the needdle goes in from behind.aggre with you its the most proper way to assembly without bending the needle.

Back