new here!

E

el kolorante

Hi guys and girls, was looking for a airbrushforum with nice and helpfull people and this might be the place.My name is harry I'm 50 and have been airbrushing,on and off, for a long time! just recently picked it up again.I was born in the netherlands but have been living in germany for the last 10 years.thanks for having me here.

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome, Harry. I have found this sight to be the perfect one... plenty of great and friendly artists willing to share their knowledge and advice... plus enough brand new artists, that I am able to offer some of my own knowledge and advice too. Everyone loves to joke around, but we're all one big family, just trying to further our skills and have a few laughs along the way.

welcome from sunny South Africa.

this is a great place to be and learn.

Hey Harry. ... welcome along buddy. .... sounds like another member from the netherlands with loads of experience and talent. .... something in the water we all believe. .... I hope you find this place to your liking... skates something going on around here and plenty of decent folk to share with and learn from

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

welcome from australia! feel free to share your work :)

Back