new krome is in the house!!

M

msheetrit

its just came this morning!
omg what a f**** tool
its damm crazy!!

one thing to ask...
do i need to put somthing on the air cup screw or on the head screw ? like wax or somthing to seal it...

i cant open the spring screw damm its closed to tight.

Sweet!! Glad you like it!! You shouldn't need to put anything on there but in time you may want to add some tephlon tape on the threads maybe two turns but no more than 3 wraps total. Check it by dropping some windex on it while holding on the air. If you have bubbles put some tape on it.
Also the screw shouldn't be that tight but you can put some electrical tape on the teeth of some pliers to turn it and not scratch the Crome.
Can't wait to see some work with it!!

Josh

Welcome to the club! It is pretty awesome, I'm hoping its my last. I don't have an addiction like some others on here...^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

Another member of the Krome Nation , Our numbers are growing.

Ken is happier and happier by the growing numbers:D

Josh is to blame.

love my Krome :tennis: It took a little bit to get used to the smaller tip

this is a sweet machine.
love it
love to look at it
love how it paint
this guy i s a f killer!
just finish 3 hour details session, hair lines details.
this ab as a top notch.
there is no limit when this guy is in my hand.
thats the first time i felt that finally my mind is on the surface just as i wanted.

Sweet!! Glad you like it!! You shouldn't need to put anything on there but in time you may want to add some tephlon tape on the threads maybe two turns but no more than 3 wraps total. Check it by dropping some windex on it while holding on the air. If you have bubbles put some tape on it.
Also the screw shouldn't be that tight but you can put some electrical tape on the teeth of some pliers to turn it and not scratch the Crome.
Can't wait to see some work with it!!

Josh

Mine gave bubbles today when i run cleaner trough it. is it normal that they do that after just a couple of hours use?

The nozzle, still sprays pant ok.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I would put some thread tape on it or bees wax anyway. If you getting air there then it's not getting the suction to perform at its best. I always put a couple wraps on mine no matter what.

Josh

I have the Krome and the Paasche Talon, the krome puts the talon to shame. Having a really good tool does make a big difference. I have had a huge problem with replacement parts for my talon. I think my next brush is going to be another badger, probably the patriot.

hey i am not addicted......... i know, i know denial is the first sign, lol!!

I'm not an airbrush addict either :) Glad you like the brush Msheetrit, i just got my quick connect for the Sotar so thats gonna get a good testing soon.

Lee

Back