New member from PA

B

Broke

Hello everyone my name is Tim. Just got my first airbrush (Badger 155) as a Christmas gift and been searching through the forum trying to soak up some knowledge. Haven't spent to much time with my airbrush yet, mostly just been watching videos and sorting through an abundance of information.

A little back ground on me... well I've always enjoyed all forms of art. Mostly I'm into multilayered spray paint stencil art and photography. I'm a full time CNC machine operator so art is just my hobby. I have a small Etsy shop where I once sold Stencil art of various musicians on old vinyl records but it seems like some people frown upon fan art so I was forced to remove them or risk losing my Etsy shop. Planning on using the airbrush and spray paint stencils to create some more original works tho.

I'm going to post over in the general discussion section asking for help on picking out some other extras I need to have a good start and help me along this learning curve I'm about to go on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here's two examples of my work, first is a airbrush skull I did on the third time picking up the airbrush. The second picture is of a vinyl record piece I've made with spray paint and multiple hand cut stencils so you can see what I normally do art wise. Hopefully the jump from spray paint to airbrushing wont be too hard but I'm sure I will be banging my head off the wall in no time.
My 2nd attempt of a skull and 3rd day airbrushing:

Multilayered Spray Paint stencil Art I do:

Anyways... thanks in advance for any help you guys give me and for all the knowledge I've already soaked up!

Welcome aboard from Australia. I'm sure you'll find this a great extension to what you already do.

Uh oh... its a mad house around here? Guess I'll fit right in then! Sorry about the delayed thank you for all the welcomes. Been rather hectic at work after a 12 day holiday shutdown but i appreciate all the greetings. Hope to stay/learn here for a while, seems to be a ton of great knowledge and artist here.

Jackie girl I built you room in the mad house how can it get crowded LMAO
Between my invisible friends and the voices in my head there's hardly enough room to swing my pet unicorn, I need an extension !

Back