New member from TN in the HOUSE

P

psd722

Greeting ya'll! I live in the Chattanooga/N Georgia area and have a airbrush business at Sweetwater TN Flea Market. I have owned it since September 2012. I have been airbrushing there during the Christmas season only, since the early 90's,when the former owner, also my friend and mentor, recently deceased, would leave for a seasonal mall setup. Since his passing in Aug '12 I have taken over full time (every weekend). I stopped painting completely for about 3 or 4 years when Ron stopped traveling, but it's starting to come back to me pretty fast, since I keep it cheap and simple for the Flea Market crowd. It's good to have a haven of fellow artists to garner advice and ideas from. I have no other postings , no youtube or website but check out The Sweetwater Flea Market on Facebook...look for Airbrush Express in the photo section...I will be the one with the AB ....duh! Have a great day!

Greetings to all and thanks for the welcomes and sorry for the delay. Yes, Squishy, I do tee shirts and letter prepainted auto tags mostly. A few beanies, batting helmets and plan to get into ball caps. Mostly quick EZ stuff., Not a studio/store wher I paint but a Flea MArket and to get business you need to be fast and cheap! all in all its not a bad gig. What do you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Seamonkey sir. Still looking forward to meeting you.

I am going to try my best to get up there this weekend!! Should I bring any brushes, lol!! Do you have any you wanna try out :)

Remember that yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"

Josh

I am going to try my best to get up there this weekend!! Should I bring any brushes, lol!! Do you have any you wanna try out :)

Remember that yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"

Josh
Thanks for that seamonkey - i actually needed to hear that.

welcome PSD :)

Thanks for that seamonkey - i actually needed to hear that.

welcome PSD :)

You are welcome flycatchr, I heard that the other day and loved it so much that it took over as my new signature :) best part about it is that it's the truth:)

Josh

Back