New Moderator!!

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Would just like to welcome our good friend Mr. Cordyk as the forum's moderator.
His intelligence, wit and fun attitude are coupled only by his charm. This gallant young man enjoys long walks on the beach and being an all round champion. If he could have one wish, it would be world peace.
Introductions are certainly not necessary for this fine specimen and i'm personally very excited to have him as our moderator so i've got someone i'm comfortable enough to make fun of:)
Welcome Cordyk, the forum's longest serving member:cheerful:

Ha ha cheers Mitch..you missed out the part about being dashingly handsome and hung like a grand national winner :)!!!

Many Congrats Cordyk.

This is a great move by Mitch, enjoy :)

Snoop

Congrats from me too mate, and Mitch also forgot the fantastic impersonations, lol

CordyK is the new sheriff in town

Woody_1.jpg

CordyK is the new sheriff in town

Woody_1.jpg

Well howdy and thanks to all

For JackEb...hello pretty lady, how you doing!;)
I know have my leather chaps on, boots and cowboy hat......
"there's a snake in my boots"(woody voice)....oh my impressions just get better, they are simply rolling of my fingers!

Probably just shattered your image of me JackEb, going from hunky cowboy to small animated Toy story character!!!

It's an honour for me to be asked by the man, we decided that he would be Maverick and I will be goose, which means I get Meg Ryan and he gets that old trout Kelly McGillis, which he is happy with as he is a tart and not fussy:)

I'm just going to be helping out if needs be and keeping a watchful eye out for anybody who tries to spoil this great forum, sort of big bro watching...always watching....think Mitch just wanted a bit of muscle round his back door(now that sounded wrong).

But seriously guys an gals we know there are plenty of idiots out there who would love to spoil the party and this is one grand party that I for one do not want to see spoiled.
We are all grown ups on here..well most are, and we could each deal with a spoiler, but if anyone does have any cause for concern or think someone is behaving incorrectly,bullying or racism or whatever then let us know and it can be dealt with discreetly....or kick there ass!!!

Wow..that was a bit serious....

Thanks again all and keep spreading that love stuff:)

I think what Mitch actually said was that He was Maverick and you would be Goosed ! :)

Congratulations Cordyk! We know you'll do a great job.:victorious:

Well howdy and thanks to all

For JackEb...hello pretty lady, how you doing!;)
I know have my leather chaps on, boots and cowboy hat......

Probably just shattered your image of me JackEb, going from hunky cowboy to small animated Toy story character!!!

I did find a much nicer picture of a hunky cowboy, complete with chaps, hat and gold star and very little else . ..I did consider it.. If I'd posted it you would have probably had to handcuff me and
.……
..…

Sorry where were we ?

:) you'll be fine,

Congrats Cordyk! :very_drunk:imagesqtbnANd9GcS5piYJXuQ0jGhByEmwu.jpg WATCH OUT !! forum police is watching =)

congratulations, i guess we can raise hell now.:encouragement:

Back