airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Hello!

Just wanted to announce and introduce our new Orange Airbrush Forum moderators:

MeeshellMP,
Squishy,
Calz Ayrwkz,
WhiteKnight

Us previous mods had a chat and thought it was time for a change and out of a number of names, we asked the ladies and gentleman above if they would like to take us up on the offer and each kindly accepted :)
Should you require a hand with anything or need help on the forum feel free to give us a yell, and if one of us can't help out, we'll make a loud enough noise for somebody to come up with a solution :D

Thanks guys, looking forward to modding with you and welcome aboard!
:cheerful:

Congratulations all. That would be 75% Female!!! Please tell me that I won't have to add lace and flowers to all my skulls. Just kidding, all do great work and have been much help to those in need...

Congrats all, and thanx to the Mods now
Well deserved and looking forward to yours input....
Ok....I'm done sucking up now......

Yup well done all! Great to have you alongside us.....specially you squishler....I like to keep you where I can see you!....if you could just let us all know your individual plans/core skills....I mean.....mitch brings us the forum as a whole....herb brings I.A.G (information advice and guidance) I bring sexy..... and kev brings rules and regulations, health and safety, dress codes etc ;0)

But how to address our golf cart queen now.. your highness, your royal moderator, Your royal moderating golf cart queen… I’m confused :tongue-new:

Congratz to the new Mods, Sounds like we have a well balanced team to keep what is the best Air Brush forum on track.
Well done all
Marty

Yup well done all! Great to have you alongside us.....specially you squishler....I like to keep you where I can see you!....if you could just let us all know your individual plans/core skills....I mean.....mitch brings us the forum as a whole....herb brings I.A.G (information advice and guidance) I bring sexy..... and kev brings rules and regulations, health and safety, dress codes etc ;0)

Well, I think I can bring a bit of help on the technical aspects of the forum, I am computer network administrator for my firm (it's not really mine I just work there lol), I support the users, run our web servers and develop PHP web applications also. I intend to help out anyway I can, but if you are looking for airbrush technique tips, i will refer you to someone else on the forum, I am still a newb in that domain :)

Congrats everyone! Man. There is a whole lot of estrogen up in this bitch! ;)

Thats why I was roped in jeff...... Like blane in predator......I'm a god damn sexual tyrannosaur

LOL, congrats and yer watch out if Squishy has the delete button hahaha :) Couldn't be more deserving or nicer peeps chucked into the mix :)

Proud to be part of such an amazing bunch! The other 3 new mods have a lot to bring to the table. WhiteKnight does exactly what it says on the tin and is a Knight in Shining armour. Meesh adds a touch of refinement and bearing - after all she is actual royalty. Cheryl is of course the Catwoman (whether she chooses to wear the outfit or not is her business Lol) and always on the prowl. I, on the other hand...........*crickets*......*tumbleweed*.......well I'm here Lol, lowering the tone, and drooling over all the awesome artwork.

I would say I'm the Dragonlady (what?? you didn't realise I love 'em), but that would give the impression I am grumpy and ready to breathe fire at people, and only half that statement is true Lol. Really, I am just happy to have the chance to give back in a small way, something to the forum that has given so much to me. :joyous:

Im the goofy cheer leader!! Lol even if its dots and daggers, im gonna be your cheer leader!! Im always gonna see the beauty and potential in others works. Starting to airbrush is #1, watching and learning is an experience all in its own. I love watching others grow to fantastic pieces!! And, for those who are not aware, yes, I am the Queen of golf carts, yep yep lol. Im also the second to hijack your thread lol, Herb is usually the first lololool
*Also, dont confuse me with a "girly girl", i will slap ya lol. Skulls, evil clowns, flames!!!! No girly sheet from me, no way lol.
And thanks Mitch for letting me in on the action!!!
*Fez,....oh Fez, lol,....dont get your knickers in a bunch lmfao!!!!

Last edited:
I am glad to have some back up... Okay party is over now get to work you lot or you will be sent to the clowns room...

Back