New Moderators

even at the public pool herb?????!!!! crikey

What is this public pool you speak of I have a pond full of water and it is even big enough to take a boat on .. Pool Oh like a pool those yuppies go to ...

Congrats to all the new moderators, now let's see you pass Herb in the post count lol!!

Why aren't the new mods names glowing like the other mods? is it a "Them and us" situation or is that Aussie git just too damn lazy?

Don't worry new mods, I've got your backs, I see everything and I don't miss a damn trick and I'm not about to stand back and watch you being singled by those other geezers just because they are scared of losing the lime light.

So come on you guys, give the new mods the shine they deserve, calm the hell down micron man, I didn't mean that shine, ha ha ha

In the words of george orwell......all mods are super but some are more super than others

Do you get to choose your own Super Power, when you become a super Mod. What did you guys choose? I hope you get a spandex suit and a cloak!!!!

Do you get to choose your own Super Power, when you become a super Mod. What did you guys choose? I hope you get a spandex suit and a cloak!!!!

You get to ride a seriously pimped Harley with the biggest ape hangers in existence and with a paint job of your own choosing while wearing above mentioned apparel, and you'll get no argument from me neither, it's all cool, never said a word and I know your just going to look the business.

Congratts to our new mods. I know im a bit late but I havent been about much lately. Great to see whiteknight and our fave forum chicks up there :)

Lee

LOL Thanks Fezzles, didnt expect that! Very well written, i like it! I guess i better live up to it, but it also gives me another excuse to paint more skulls! lol
Like you need an excuse VR Lol! Ooops, quess I have to say Like you need an excuse Sire.

LOL Thanks Fezzles, didnt expect that! Very well written, i like it! I guess i better live up to it, but it also gives me another excuse to paint more skulls! lol

I had to scour around trying to find out what was going on here, but my tired old eyes finally found the the title above your avatar, I can'r disagree with any of it although I think there is one small detail missing "with un-decaying patience" lol

i wanted to end it with something like a boxing announcers drawn out "VVVIISSUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAL the skull scratcher REEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! but thought it would end up every time you post your name takes up half a page. it would kill the server

Back