new needle seal (o-ring) testing

hi guys.
recently I got my hand on a Olympos HP101, and I wish to switch out the needle packing o ring to PFTE since I use quite a lot of lacquer paint. with all the research I did I still can't get a clear answer. So I decide to register an account to ask here: Can someone point me to the right direction of which and what kind of teflon o ring that will fit in to the HP 101 ??? And so where I can get them?
Many thanks.

If you need just solvent proof teflon packing for your work, you can buy any needle packings that are sold these days for Iwata HP-A, B, SB. No matter if they're for old models or new Plus series. The packings are identical.

If you need just solvent proof teflon packing for your work, you can buy any needle packings that are sold these days for Iwata HP-A, B, SB. No matter if they're for old models or new Plus series. The packings are identical.
thx Vladimir!
You are truly the saviour!

yeah after searching the local store for the Iwata packing with no avail, also look online with all that shipping cost, I decided just order the Duraglide from DaveG

Today's Apr 19, 2019 and the test started on Nov 19, 2018. For all this period one airbrush with new O-ring installed was loaded with the urethane paint. Airbrush had "C" cup with small hole in the lid, so from time to time I was pouring in some reducer for the reason the paint wouldn't dry in the cup (reducer evaporates from the paint).

This part of the experiment has been done for the reason to find out how solvent proof new O-rings might be. The result - yes, they are absolutely solvent proof!
Here's a photo of just removed O-ring from the AB, cleaned and wiped off with the paper towel (on the right) and absolutely never used similar O-ring (on the left).
You can see some white particles on the O-rings, these are just particles from the paper towel, in reality the seals themselves are in like new shape (actually one is real new).

So, I can be sure that if the airbrushes will be loaded with the urethanes for a month project, nothing will happen to the seals and the tools can be freely used for this long period of time, or even more, if required. I mean no matter how long the project period might be, the O-rings will bear it giving the same smooth performance of the needle, predictable spray start and other features mentioned in this thread.
Definitely, this part is for professional use!:thumbsup:

Or_solv_tst.JPG

Nice test @Vladimir now how do I get 7 of those? :D

I'm with you @crewchief227 , the test is that something I'm pleased with. Not often new features made to the ABs are good, this time it really is.

You ask me where to get seven of those?:) I'll tell ya, the Rockett!;) Nothing else comes in my mind...
And don't ask me where to get special nuts for these seals for your microns!:D

Back