New newb!!

R

richie-rich

Hi Guys and Gurls

My names Adam (but you can call me Rich) im 19, im a car painter for a living with a little artistic ability but very little time on a airbrush.

So im looking forward to my new adventure!!

cheers
Rich

Rich with your base knowledge of paint you will be surprised with how fast you will get it. Watch Mitch's AB tutorials and enjoy your new career. It's addicting versatile and FUN. ENjoy the forum!!!

Welcome aboard the jolly little airbrush tutor fan club, he's an Aussie but we can forgive him for that:). You should find everything you need to know right here my friend, jump in and fill ya boots!!!

Hi there Rich and welcome to the forum :)
With your knowledge you can help alot when it comes to all the questions about clearcoats and all that stuff :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, currently working on turning my shed into a airbrush studio/mini spray booth for doing bike frames in the winter so once that's all up and running I will be picking up my dagr and getting into it. Hopefully my knowledge of automotive paints an applications can be of use to you guys! I'm here to help.

Cheers
rich

Welcome to the forum man, I used to watch you all the time, where have you been??? Havent seen richie rich since I was a kid, lol. Im sure I'll be hitting you up for advice shortly, glad to have you on board!

Back