New Nozzle?

Alerrandro

Young Tutorling
guys a i have a old iwata eclipse hp cs, where the needle is more fine than the new version, if i need to switch nozzle, will work with this old needle? or i need a combo needle + nozzle ?

worst case, just give it a try using your existing needle. If you are not seeing the performance you are used to, go ahead and change the needle. I suspect it will probably work OK.

Last edited:
worst case, just give tit a try using your existing needle. If you are not seeing the performance you are used to, go ahead and change the needle. I suspect it will probably work OK.
the perfomance is still very nice, im just thinking about future!! it's always good have some spare neddle and nozzle, in case of break or acident

the perfomance is still very nice, im just thinking about future!! it's always good have some spare neddle and nozzle, in case of break or acident

If for the future, then I would say you have the perfect opportunity to try new things now. I would try a new nozzle and see what you get. If it does not work the way you need with the original needle, (and a new needle does not satisfy you,) you will have the time and opportunity to search for somehting closer to what you have now...

Back