New owner of dagger stroke..Whoohoo!

G

Grevs

Gidday Folks,

Not sure where to post this so I thought the newby section might do. Last night I became the proud owner of dagger strokes! Couldn't believe it, they arrived about 9.30pm, just after 2 cans of bundy! They are little sweeties...see pic. Sorry to be so pathetic but no none in my family seems to understand the magnificent achievement this is...so under appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 75
Your not pathetic at all, it's a cool feeling your brush does what it told and there is no harm in sharing that little gem when it happens, you've just added a valuable weapon to your arsenal, just jeep collecting these weapons until you have the full set and then you everything you need to shoot a cool artwork.

Keep it up and don't forget you can always hit the guys up for info if and when:thumbsup:

We know and experience this lack of understanding from the "others" in our lives... good work I say!!

It's awesome when things start falling into place! I'm also told it gets easier in time :)

Thanks for all your comments, giggling to myself amongst the stupid smile I will probably have on my gob for the next few days!

No, it's a combination of liquid sedative ie, bundy and the extraordinary reaction we mere mortals have when we allow it to take control!
It's called "RELAX" - and let the machine, along with our pre-practiced brain, do their thing!:thumbsup:
Ain't it just sooo great when it happens!:laugh:
Don't worry if the "others" in the house don't quite get it - we do!lollol

No, it's a combination of liquid sedative ie, bundy and the extraordinary reaction we mere mortals have when we allow it to take control!
It's called "RELAX" - and let the machine, along with our pre-practiced brain, do their thing!:thumbsup:
Ain't it just sooo great when it happens!:laugh:
Don't worry if the "others" in the house don't quite get it - we do!lollol
I'm thinking that is the trick. Here's hoping I don't need the bundy all the time, might get awkward after a while!

As Splasha said, now the trick is to just keep getting some cans under your belt each time you paint LOL..I do, always has worked for me ;)
Yeah, I'm wondering that. Not such a bad thing, could be awkward when brushing before work though! Although as a psychologist working with autistic kids, I might relate better!

I bet the bundy helped you relax and stop over thinking and then ....BOOM! Nailed it!

No one understands our trials and tribulations, or appreciates the struggles unless they are another ABer. LOLlollollol "You don't know man! You weren't there!"

d24491d45b0d49442b548f7b9f44790b.jpg
I just wanted to share this art work with you.
I tattooed this about 2 years ago.

Dagger Strokes! Dagger Strokes ! I love those guys. Showing your dagger strokes I kind of like showing your babies first steps in the world of walking. It shows you have the skills to make them and own them.
We all start out with Dagger strokes , Dots , fades and blends. Only few show them off due to most places on the old web support folks who do. Aren't you glad we fully support them.
I have always told folks when starting a new paint pal that I would be happy to own someone's Dots and Daggers mainly due to I can be the one who could say I knew them from the beginning of their airbrushing addiction:D
Just like parents love showing when their child first started doing something then went on to become a great adult .
Make sure you save them little dagger strokes and your very first painting so you can show folks this is where it all began.

@Strictly Attitude That is an awesome tattoo.

Back