New package

aficionado

Double Actioner
So my package from Airbrush Megastore turned up today :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345546271.202302.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345546290.668587.jpg

Iwata HP-B plus

I know it's not one of the $500 jobbies but I've wanted an Iwata for a while :)

Can't wait to stretch its legs :)

Its like being a kid at Xmas isn't it :) I feel your joy I bought the same one and the 'hp-a' both dismantled, lubed and ready to go. I'm like you - excited And ready to give it a run, I doubt I'll ever be good enough for the mega dollar brush.

Super cool. I know the excitement. I got out of a sick bed just to go and get my Eclipse. It was worth it.

So my package from Airbrush Megastore turned up today :)

View attachment 3504

View attachment 3505

Iwata HP-B plus

I know it's not one of the $500 jobbies but I've wanted an Iwata for a while :)

Can't wait to stretch its legs :)
I bought the same Iwata a month ago and is the best I have.
TI warrant that functions as a god.
The work for the exhibition that I just finished is done with this gun.
It's the details to fear.

Ad fez, so I wont tell you I got it in under 24 hours then ;)

Tsunami, excellent news :) I made the right decision then, I thought i'd trade off cup size for needle tinyness, I want to be able to paint a portrait on the back of a fly :)

Ad fez, so I wont tell you I got it in under 24 hours then ;)

Tsunami, excellent news :) I made the right decision then, I thought i'd trade off cup size for needle tinyness, I want to be able to paint a portrait on the back of a fly :)
no dont tell me that, that would annoy me considerably hehehhe

1 question, how do you expect the fly to stay still long enough

1 thought.... the irony of painting jeff goldblums portrait on a fly

Lol, ok, I won't tell ya ;)

Oh, the fly WILL stay still long enough!! Lord of the flies..... I hate flies, I might just stab it with the needle :)

Congrats!!!!!! Did you hear the angel choir sing and with a clap of thunder when you opened the box........... I thought I heard that all the way over here in Chattanooga!!

Josh

Congrats!!!!!! Did you hear the angel choir sing and with a clap of thunder when you opened the box........... I thought I heard that all the way over here in Chattanooga!!

Josh
no that was the sound of the tears falling on my broken dreams as i still have not received mine

Dang!! That blows!!! I hate waiting!! I'll be thinking of you when I'm using my new one again tonight!!!

Josh

Sea monkey.... Damn straight ;)

Ad fez.... Whys it taking so long? Well what's the reason their giving anyway?

Sea monkey.... Damn straight ;)

Ad fez.... Whys it taking so long? Well what's the reason their giving anyway?

took a while getting from the states to u.k, then it was held up with backlog at u.k customs.... they said they are running a week behind???? wtf??? its now awaiting to be seen if i need to pay customs charges. dont reckon i will have it by monday which will be about 23 days since purchase!

Wow, guess it really wasn't such a sweet deal then!! That stinks!! Sounds to me like you need to start getting them where aficionado did:)

Josh

Wow, guess it really wasn't such a sweet deal then!! That stinks!! Sounds to me like you need to start getting them where aficionado did:)

Josh
dont get me wrong that tca graphics or whatever it was where great, maybe took 2 days until it was showing as picked up but nothing too serious. considering you are stateside you would have no trouble i believe

I know it took a while but I finally took the iwata for a spin..... On the comp piece ;) I'm in love..... It just worked awesomely all day!!!!!
As a side note, I was using the trident paints too, reduced and transparent based down to like a weak tea and they went great.... What an unbelievable day of airbrushing!!!! The sun being out topped it off :) well maybe the few Beers and G Jacks did but.... ;)

Back