New Registree!

G

Goopta

Hi Just registered. Used to do airbrushing when I was a lot younger before the days of internet and getting information. I have a Devilbliss Super 63 and a badger 150 and used to decant from auto spray cans for my paint. In those days people expected airbrushing for almost free (in my area anyway). Due to a lack of information (everything airbrush was a secret) getting married and a change in job airbrushing fell by the wayside. I have a few Iwata 2 x HP B and 2 x HP C the earlier type with a solid handles. I haven't used these yet as I need to get a decent air compressor. Have been lurking for a while and am surprised by the wealth of information on your forum.

Hi Just registered. Used to do airbrushing when I was a lot younger before the days of internet and getting information. I have a Devilbliss Super 63 and a badger 150 and used to decant from auto spray cans for my paint. In those days people expected airbrushing for almost free (in my area anyway). Due to a lack of information (everything airbrush was a secret) getting married and a change in job airbrushing fell by the wayside. I have a few Iwata 2 x HP B and 2 x HP C the earlier type with a solid handles. I haven't used these yet as I need to get a decent air compressor. Have been lurking for a while and am surprised by the wealth of information on your forum.
Welcome Goopta. Yeah, I don’t envy you Guys learning to Airbrush before the internet lol. I have no idea what a mess I’d have been in. Glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Goopta , right with you about learning, had the same experience in the 80's using car spray cans, and yes airbrushing was like a dark art, no one would give any secrets away. All changed now with the tinternet.

Lee

Welcome from Australia, once you’ve had a good look around and get your compressor happening, make sure you ask questions as needed

Hey Goopta, welcome aboard from the UK

I did have the internet to learn from, but was too stupid to use it lol How hard could it be right???? I just blundered along cluelessly for about 6 months, swearing and killing needles in frustration until the penny dropped and I finally got somewhere. Then I saw the light, grew a brain cell and joined here. However, I'm not sorry about those early days, it taught me so much about what not to do, and by a process of elimination, eventually the way that worked was left lol. I would never have progressed far though without all the good people here, and their crazy skill and talent. Hope to see some of your skills soon.

Back