NEW SOTAR 2020 on Amazon for $75 USD!

I'm a bad bad boy,...... its all your fault fez,

Every ones my witness he made me do it

Haa Haaaaaaaa!! Someone pressed the purchase button huh? Done deal now! Hope you can still hang out after the rib finds out about this one!!!! Hey fez he is already throwing you under the bus!!! Do you get a wifi signal out there in that dog house? Haaaaaa!!!!

Haa Haaaaaaaa!! Someone pressed the purchase button huh? Done deal now! Hope you can still hang out after the rib finds out about this one!!!! Hey fez he is already throwing you under the bus!!! Do you get a wifi signal out there in that dog house? Haaaaaa!!!!
Its a long swim between him an us my wife hates fish so he's safe

Me on the other hand I'm fish food for sure

Should have read the user guide before i got it though

Darn that things got more gadgets on it than my VCR....... hey wait
I had to have my niece come over to set the clock

Hey Ken oh buddy oh pal

Its a long swim between him an us my wife hates fish so he's safe

Me on the other hand I'm fish food for sure

Good luck to ya bro!!!! If we don't hear from you in a couple days is it safe to say your probably at your new art studio at the bottom of the ocean trying out your new Badger brush and the cement boots your wife made custom for ya!!

Lol
Guess I better say she's actually a very good and sweet and kind and of course a very good looking woman
I joke and cut up about our little ahhh hickups but she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

4 to 5 days from now she may be the last but hey

Jumping g holsafat
Pull up the parts price list from badgers site,
Good lord the medium retrofit kit cost more than I'm paying for the brush

Jumping g holsafat
Pull up the parts price list from badgers site,
Good lord the medium retrofit kit cost more than I'm paying for the brush

I heard it is a great brush and can lay some fine lines. For the price you paid you practically stole this brush!! Price tag at Coast Airbrush is $270.00!! Nice!!!!!

I know
One bad thing
For that kind of quality and the brush I'm getting from sea monkey
I want be able to blame my screwups on the tools anymore

Ordered! My Grannie in the US is going to post it to me for my birthday :) 2 models of AB left on my list. :)

this is so sweet, can't believe you guys got it so cheap, its an awesome brush....its nice an light at the back but perfectly balanced.....I will wait till september when we have kustom kulture blast off here in uk.....ken should be there again this year and he prices them up pretty cheap.....last year he had kromes for £50 ($80 ish)

Ordered! My Grannie in the US is going to post it to me for my birthday :) 2 models of AB left on my list. :)
since Im new I have no idea which direction to go lol...
Now in my Amazon cart I have the Badger Renegade R1V for $97.12 and this 2020 for $75.92.... Soooooooo between the two, which one should I purchase for my first "good" AB?

I take it the r 1 v is the velocity.....id go with that....thats what I have got and it is great! it comes with the ultra fine .21 setup but you can get a fine conversion for about $20 which is a bit better for background, but no need to get that just yet. glad you went with badger....I'm 100% sure you won't regret it.....bare with it a week though...out is so high detail brush so takes a little getting used to

I'm sneaking by ups to pick up my brush tomorrow loaded n Houston tonight get up at 3 am drive 200 miles to the house, grab my pickup from the house go get the thing at 8 am, get back get in the truck and be in Denver CO. by Tuesday at noon (900 miles) to deliver......

This is the rumor mill not confirmed but on badgers forum it was said that amazon got something like a hundred of these brushes for some kind of blitz sale. they are the real deal and not the discontenued model. they are the fine tipped version and according to the users manual will not spray most paints without thinning first.
a little more preaching.
YES this is a great deal one of the best I've seen BUT keep in mind this is still a 400.00 airbrush. a medium tip asbm. will cost you about 75.00 as much as you are paying for the brush. a friend of mine was given a Jag his mom got a new car. he gave it back because he couldn't afford the service costs. Check out Badgers website and download the price list so you know what your getting. AND FOR GODS SAKE DON'T DROP IT
lol

So as I am pretty new to airbrushing how would you say this gun would compare to my Dagr? I have only ever jsed a Paasche single action and my Dagr so I am not experienced enough to know the major differences, but I know that 75 is a lot less than 400 so if its worth the investment im sure I will try it out. Thoughts?

as far as i am aware.... or what little i know about the dagr..... it doesnt come close.... the sotar is a high detail brush whos manufacture was intended for illustrators. if you can get one cause they wont be available at that price for long

I take it the r 1 v is the velocity.....id go with that....thats what I have got and it is great! it comes with the ultra fine .21 setup but you can get a fine conversion for about $20 which is a bit better for background, but no need to get that just yet. glad you went with badger....I'm 100% sure you won't regret it.....bare with it a week though...out is so high detail brush so takes a little getting used to

purchased the velocity and cant wait for it to get out here!!!!

purchased the velocity and cant wait for it to get out here!!!!
good choice my friend! when you get it be sure to break it down....lube it up and wind the chuck back to lighten the trigger....I can tell you what I'm on about nearer the time

this is so sweet, can't believe you guys got it so cheap, its an awesome brush....its nice an light at the back but perfectly balanced.....I will wait till september when we have kustom kulture blast off here in uk.....ken should be there again this year and he prices them up pretty cheap.....last year he had kromes for £50 ($80 ish)

Yeh, he does have good prices at the show, didn't see any Sotar's though. Not sure yet but If i go to the KKBO this year I'll see you there.

Last edited:
Back