New to airbrushing and saying HI

D

Dave Burke

Hi all my name is Dave and I live in the UK. I am new to airbrushing and have been
Painting for a few hours a week for about a year. I paint with a small
Set up on my kitchen table with a two and a six year old running around.I'm not sure what kind of painting I want to do so look forward to any comments on the few pictures I post. Thanks for welcome..

top of the morning to ya Dave. you will definitely have a great time here :)

Hi Dave welcome aboard, paint what you like to paint. This will keep your interest perked :)

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum Dave. Everyone is friendly here as you have probably already guessed. Looking forward to seeing some work.

Lee

welcome bud, you're brave for setting up on a kitchen table with little ones running around. i barely keep it together by myself in an enclosed room with nothing around me haha

Another welcome from the UK, I started on the kitchen table too! When you get to using candies I bet her in doors will kick you out of the kitchen!!!

I first started in my hubbies garage, his inner sanctum, it was amazing how quickly he built me a shed of my own to paint in LOL!

Welcome on board my friend from another UK land lubber:). Paint a portrait of the kids, the mrs will love it then buy you a big shed with a compressor so you can make her loads of money:) enjoy yourself here mate and ask away.

Back